Forum homeโ€บ Getting pregnantโ€บ Trying to conceive
๐Ÿšจ Advance warning ๐Ÿšจ This forum will be closing on 1st May โ€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC MARCH 2022

Replies

• Oh @RememberToBreathe that is an interesting looking chart ๐Ÿ“ˆ are we thinking it could be a wee or rather large actually, implantation dip? ๐Ÿค”

@Fairycakes88your chart is looking pretty good too ๐Ÿ‘€

I have myy fingers and toes crossed for you all ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž xx
  • @cheesecoleslaw86 speaking to my sister she tells me that about a week post ovulation we get a huge surge of hormones and so a shift in oestrogen could have caused the dip? That might also explain the absolute rage Iโ€™ve felt today ๐Ÿ˜‚ I mean Iโ€™d love it if it was an implantation dip but who knows! Letโ€™s see what tomorrow brings. How calm did that sound??? Haha
  • @cheesecoleslaw86 Thank you!

10dpo here, getting sharp stabbing pains that aren't overly painful or anything in my uterus but that's about all I have to report ๐Ÿ˜‚

• @Fairycakes88 do you struggle to take your temp at the same time too? My little one has been up so early yesterday and today that Iโ€™ve taken it at least an hour early. My temp is back up today but I took it at 5am not 6.30! I used an adjuster for both days (for interest, not keeping the data) and I still have a big dip but then itโ€™s back up to my top temps. I should just stop temping ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Hi all, I hope you dont mind me joining the thread. I am on my 4th month TTC #1, am 38 and desperately worried I have left it too late ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

@RememberToBreathe I temp daily too which does nothing for the anxiety.. had a couple of good high temps post ovulation and then this morning (4 DPO) got a low temp - I am wondering whether it is worth temping every day during cycle or if its just worth doing to confirm ovulation.ย 

Trying my best to keep positive and I know its early days but my age stresses me out lol

Good luck to everyone this month! Xย 
  • Hi everyone ๐Ÿฅฐ
    @RememberToBreathe I hope that is an implantation dip!! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž x
    Hi @Lauren_C, aww please don't feel like it is too late. I'm also 38, and I know it is hard not to worry about that because of reading things but I had my first a few weeks before I turned 37 and not one of the medical professions I saw throughout the whole pregnancy said anything about my age, apart from to say that I was average age for a first time mum nowadays. Best of luck x
  • @SmithL35 aww thank you for your kind words, I appreciate it.
  • Lauren_C said:
    Hi all, I hope you dont mind me joining the thread. I am on my 4th month TTC #1, am 38 and desperately worried I have left it too late ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

@RememberToBreathe I temp daily too which does nothing for the anxiety.. had a couple of good high temps post ovulation and then this morning (4 DPO) got a low temp - I am wondering whether it is worth temping every day during cycle or if its just worth doing to confirm ovulation.ย 

Trying my best to keep positive and I know its early days but my age stresses me out lol

Good luck to everyone this month! Xย 
    I always say Iโ€™ll temp to confirm ovulation and then carry on. It doesnโ€™t really serve a purpose! ย 

4DPO is too early for a dip to be meaningful, itโ€™s probably just a normal fluctuation ๐Ÿ˜˜ย 

On the age thing, Iโ€™m 38 in a few months and having spoken to my GP, he says that this is just absolutely fine! Says Iโ€™ve got years left in me xx
  • Fingers crossed @SmithL35
  • @RememberToBreathe ahh thats amazing and very reassuring - thank you x. As I said, I am relatively early in my TTC journey so trying not to overthink things (easier said than done) xx
  • @RememberToBreathe I have a 12 month old so I just wake up whenever and take my temp ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm not too concerned about the rocky temps so long as I can it going up after ovulation and down when AF is due is fine by me lolย 
  • 12dpo today, temp is still up. I feel like AF is round the corner though so I'd expect a drop tomorrow morning. I've no tests in the house but trying to talk myself out of going to get one as I feel it might be a waste ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Fingers crossed @Fairycakes88 AF doesnโ€™t show!

• My temp has shot back up but Iโ€™m only 9DPO so itโ€™s way too early to make any assumptions!!
  • @Fairycakes88 fingers crossed for you x
    @RememberToBreathe let's hope it stays up, I'm excited for you testing! X

I have had a few faint positives, but my temp isn't high like it was when I conceived my son ๐Ÿค” so will see what happens x
  • Thanks @SmithL35 I so hope this is it for us both! Temp wise, donโ€™t overthink it x
  • @RememberToBreathe ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ x
  • @RememberToBreathe that made me lol we are all the same... No chill ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Your chart looks v promising. I'm excited ๐Ÿคž

@Fairycakes88 your that chart is amazing looking. I honestly felt like af was coming the day before I got bfp. My cramps were bad and I really had ruled myself out... So ๐Ÿคž

@SmithL35 have you done a few tests? Oh I'm so hopeful and e cured for you all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
  • Just hope my temp stays up @cheesecoleslaw86 ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป
  • Temp still up. Still going mad ๐Ÿ˜‚