Forum homeโ€บ Getting pregnantโ€บ Trying to conceive

TTC MARCH 2022

Replies

• Sorry to see this @Fairycakes88 :( x
  • Aw no @Fairycakes88 ๐Ÿ˜ญ hope the old witch goes easy on you xx
  • Thanks ladies. I'm okay, means I can do a bottomless brunch in a couple of weeks time with friends, silver linings and all that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • I've been mucking about with my chart as I wasn't wholly sure I OV'd when I thought I did, was starting to think it was on CD15 instead. I adjusted the temperatures to the same time to make it more consistent and lo and behold I'm 11dpo and not 14dpo now ๐Ÿคฃ

• I must admit @Fairycakes88 I did think you might have ovulated later than your chart suggested but noted you had override on!
  • Think Iโ€™m out and Iโ€™m guttedโ€ฆ

• AF is here ๐Ÿ˜ญ Not happy about only having ten day luteal phase as today is now CD1
  • @RememberToBreathe So sorry AF got you. I had another BFN today x
  • Thanks @Fairycakes88 and sorry youโ€™re BFN. I forget how bloody tortuous this all isย 
  • Oh no ๐Ÿ˜ข im sorry to hear that @RememberToBreathe and @Fairycakes88
  • @Fairycakes88 sorry you had another BFN today but what a wonderful silver lining ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ I love it. I went for bottomless brunch last wkend and it is def not the same drinking mocktails while everyone was on the prosecco ๐Ÿ™ˆ

@RememberToBreathe I am sorry ๐Ÿ˜” This ttc game is so, so difficult. Take it easy and look after yourself over the next few days. Then you'll be able to come at this next cycle! You got this ๐Ÿ’ช A 10 day luteal phase is still okay. Mine is usually 7 days ๐Ÿ™ˆ that's why I needed progesterone to conceive my son and this little one xx
  • Fairycakes88Fairycakes88 Regular
    edited May 5, 2022 10:53AM
    So I had originally marked CD12 as my ovulation day but FF put it CD15 after I adjusted temperatures. I put it as CD12 based on my normal OV date and ecwm. I also don't always have an obvious rise in temps every month to mark my luteal phase - FF have put me down the wrong OV day before.

Just went to have a shower and I've started spotting and was expecting AF today by my calculations so I guess FF is wrong. In future I'll not adjust my temps at all because I had a big drop yesterday and a bigger one today but adjusting temps doesn't show that. So FF can tell me off all it wants for inconsistent waking times as in the grand scheme of things its still fairly accurate for me!
  • @RememberToBreathe I am so sorry love :( x
  • Ah @Fairycakes88 what an anxious time! You just need to know either way really don't you :( x
  • Hey ladies AF came on April 3rd. I'm out as well. Ik it's a bit disappointing, but yeah. All the best ladiesย 
  • Sorry @babe1to4 ๐Ÿ’•
  • @SmithL35 that's fine. I guess it will happen whenever it's supposed to. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Šย 
  • Lauren_CLauren_C Regular
    edited May 5, 2022 3:27PM
    @Fairycakes88 is FF not that accurate as an app then? I literally joined it earlier and its already telling me I ovulated a day later than I thought ๐Ÿ™„
  • @Lauren_C Most of the time I've no issues with it and loads of other people have no problems with it! It's more just a me problem with my slow post OV temp rise ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Lauren_CLauren_C Regular
    edited May 5, 2022 9:23PM
    @Fairycakes88 its funny you say that, my temp immediately after what I think is ovulation, is always a bit weird - it goes up a little bit first and then shoots upโ€ฆ I still find understanding it all slightly challenging ๐Ÿ˜‚ and I get obsessed with it ๐Ÿ˜ฌ