Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

TTC MARCH 2022

Replies

• Hey everyone! has anyone gotten any luck?

• Not yet. We're on Cycle 10 now 😔

CD 23 today, 9 DPO xxx
  • Hi Girlies I'm ttc a second child I have a 5 year old boy. Stopped taking the contraceptive pill 2 weeks ago and ovulated a week later I got a solid smiley on clear blue ovulation test I made love on that day and the day after got sharp pains on the day of ovulation so I'm hopeing hard it may be a VERY special month. Good luck ladya baby dust to all. X
  • That is the stretchy cm I had on day of ovulation I got solid smiley 
  • HEY @MrsSpiller2021 WE'RE STILL TRYING TOO. I HOPE YOU GET THAT POSITIVE TEST SOON. GOOD LUCK
  • HEY @Hopeful36 THAT'S GOOD NEWS. I STOPPED TAKING OVULATION TESTS. I DID SAW SOME SLIME STUFF A FEW DAYS AGO BUT I WAS THINKING IT WAS LEFT OVER SEMEN SO IDK. NEVER THOUGHT TOO MUCH OF IT
  • Hi everyone, CD 9 here. Just catching up with the chat ❤️
  • AF got me super early, my cycle was only 24 days long!

CD 3 now x
  • Babe 1to4 said:
    HEY @Hopeful36 THAT'S GOOD NEWS. I STOPPED TAKING OVULATION TESTS. I DID SAW SOME SLIME STUFF A FEW DAYS AGO BUT I WAS THINKING IT WAS LEFT OVER SEMEN SO IDK. NEVER THOUGHT TOO MUCH OF IT
    That was before I made love so know it wasn't left over semen and have had it before on ovulation cucles. Just relieved I ovulated so early from stopping the contraceptive pill. I had two miscarriages late last year one was a missed miscarriage at 8 weeks  which I ended up having sepsis with as the termination pills didn't work It just flushed out the placenta not the embrio so the embrio poisoned my blood. Was a rough time but me and my dear other half have decided to try again. I'm 36 x
  • @hopeful36 soooo sorry to hear that. I'm happy you guys decided to try again. All the best my dear
  • @MrsSpiller2021 @SmithL35 how are you guys doing?
  • Babe 1to4 said:
    @hopeful36 soooo sorry to hear that. I'm happy you guys decided to try again. All the best my dear
    Thank you means a lot x I have an empitness from that last pregnancy experience that only a healthy sticky can fill. Ill keep the hope for all you ladys ttc also. Xx
  • So sorry to hear that @Hopeful36 :( best of luck for getting that bfp!x

Hi @Babe 1to4, I'm alright thanks. We are CD10 today so going to start testing for ovulation tomorrow. Every month I tell myself not to test so early for a bfp, but I bet I end up doing it again! X
  • CD 4 today and really confused as my last two cycles have been super short! 
    I average 27/28 day cycles usually, but the last two were 25 and then 24! I used OPKs last month to check I was definitely ovulating, I ovulated on CD 14 and then only had a 10 day Luteal Phase 😕
  • I had this pink spotting 4 days past ovulation only when I wiped could be noting or could be a meaning to something special.  X
  • HEY @Hopeful36 HOW'S IT GOING? I HOPE IT'S GOOD NEWS ON YOUR HAND. KEEP US POSTED
  • @Babe 1to4 thanks for checking in I got peroid on that cycle so wasn't meant to be my special pregnancy. This cycle I dtd 5 days before ovulation the day before ovulation and the day of ovulation so again I'll remain hopeful. On this cycle I started conicve plus fertility support capsules and also the preseed lube so will hope that might aid this ttc journey🤞 baby dust to you X
  • Awwww @Hopeful36 thank you. No worries you'll get there; we'll all get there. Ik it is a bit sad not getting what you were expecting but fingers cross 🤞 it'll happen sooner than you think. All the best heart 💖 

• Babe 1to4 said:
    Awwww @Hopeful36 thank you. No worries you'll get there; we'll all get there. Ik it is a bit sad not getting what you were expecting but fingers cross 🤞 it'll happen sooner than you think. All the best heart 💖 

Thank you love the same to you 💚am 5dpo at present so will remain hopeful. X
  • Awesome let's wait and see.
    I couldn't tell when I ovulate loool I haven't used the strips in a while. Some people say they can feel it. Idk if it's because I'm always active, but I could never tell.