Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC MARCH 2022

12345679»

Replies

• I always feel with a type of makes me stop what I'm doing sharp ovulation pain either on right side or left its usually on the day before ovulation. I track with clear blue digital smiley and when I get that ovulation pain I always get the smiley. So I find it reassuring in a sense. Bit I know others that don't track and still fall pregnant so there is no right or wrong on this ttc journey. X
  • @Hopeful36 oh yes that's soooo true but at least you figured things out. I always feel sharp pains but think it could be cyst 🤷🏾‍♀️ 
  • @hopeful36 women do go through so much. It's hard on me to be honest but hey I'm just dealing with it
  • I know it's tough but don't lose focus of the  sticky outcome and keep the faith that our pregnancy turns will happen. X
  • Hopeful36Hopeful36 Regular
    edited Sep 9, 2022 10:22AM
    I got these this this morning 💓@Babe 1to4
  • Congratulations @Hopeful36 xxx
    Thank you absalutley deeeeeeelighted will keep the hope its my precious sticky xxx
  • Amazing @Hopeful36 ❤️
    Thank you means a lot  <3 only made love twice on last fertile week 5 days before tracked ovulation and day of ovulation. Came off contraceptive pill 2 months ago so will keep the faith this is a healthy sticky. Baby dust to you x
  • @Hopeful36 I’m 10DPO today, tested but negative. It was a cheapie and not a sensitive one like the FRERs etc. 25hcg rather than 10hcg so maybe still in with a shot?!
    Hi just wanted to let you know I had another missed miscarriage at 11 and a half weeks this time I got d&c procedure done this week its heart stopped at 11 weeks this is my 4th miscarriage back to back 2 normal 2 missed. We won't be trying again as this has being the most pressure on my mental health ever ive 1 son who's 5 and a good man so ill be happy with that. Best of luck to you and take care X rainbow dust 
  • Babe 1to4 said:
    @Hopeful36 oh yes that's soooo true but at least you figured things out. I always feel sharp pains but think it could be cyst 🤷🏾‍♀️ 
    Congratulations @Hopeful36 xxx
    Hi just wanted to let you know I had another missed miscarriage at 11 and a half weeks this time I got d&c procedure done this week its heart stopped at 11 weeks this is my 4th miscarriage back to back 2 normal 2 missed. We won't be trying again as this has being the most pressure on my mental health ever ive 1 son who's 5 and a good man so ill be happy with that. Best of luck to you and take care X rainbow dust 
  • Nooooo waaaay!!!! I'm so sorry to hear that @Hopeful36. You will be okay. Your mental health matters so get that into place. I'm always here and rooting for you and your family. You will get through this 💪