Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Silly Game

2»

Replies

• ooohhh yay! i was going nuts with lotions and potions cus i'm so slim i had started to get a wee belly already and DO NOT wat stretch marks! i used to have my belly pierced not long ago for a while but took it out maybe almost 3 years ago now... i got it caught once and it was never the same as it had been pulled forward! ouch! and when ever i competed my horse i'd stick some plasters over it (incase i fell off so it wouldn'y catch! -again...) so anyways it was a lot of hassle and took it outm was only me and DH that saw it anyway! Do you like the tat still gem or just not where it is? i hate the one on my back now and have found a GORGEOUS design to get it covered with! as for feet! ew gross! i don't actually mind mine as they dont look too bad (for feet!) and i always always have my toe nails painted a pretty colour (they're a deep purple with silver glitter atm! image ) but for some strange reason if hubby touches the soles of them with his feet i go nuts - can't stand it!!!! but i can handle the top of them being touched??!!!! wierd!!! xxx
  • I always used bio oil or cocoa butter too as now I just seem to show straight away, already have stretch marks on my thighs but as I got a good tan when we went on hol they dont look too bad now!! Im a nail polish girl too I would feel naked if I had none on my toes so they are always painted!! And hate when oh touches them, im too ticklish LOL xx
  • I still like the tat rocky, I'm just worried what it will look like afterwards. babies seemed such a distant thing when I got it. But after MC if I get a healthy baby I won't care. I'll just get it lasered off or redone after finished with kiddies if it doesn't go back to shape. Then I think I'd like a lizard on my lower back at some point.

what are you having put over the top of yours?

my nose piercing used to annoy me too, it's rubbish if you have a cold, or for scuba diving. it fell out at work once, and when I got home 8hrs later I couldn't get another stud back through, and I never had it re-done.
  • http://media.photobucket.com/image/star%2Btatoo/MichaelynAshley/star-tattoo-designs.jpg

it's similar to this, but on a much small scale and the stars start at the bottom in the middle and some are on top, i had to design it over what i have already to cover it, going to have a bit of colour too. xx
  • ooh that's lovely. are you just having black and grey, or colour? my bro's fiance just got a new tat to cover her ex's initials. she got a flower with a butterfly over it. you'd never know there were black initials underneath it.
  • i'm not sure whther to go all colour or just get the flower done in colour and the stars left black/white. if i do that i think i'll go for 'washed' out colours on the flower or it might be a bit 'in your face;...
  • so when are you getting it? this month or waiting til after testing, which will be a long while before you get it (look at me with my amzing pma ;\) the high on cbfm got me all happy again)
  • oh yay! thats great about the high hun! told u it wouldn't be far behind! Can't afford it til after xmas so hoping i won't have to get it for a while as hoping for a super xmas pressie!!! lol, xxx