Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC May 2022!

Replies

• @KatieLou31 It's hard to know for sure as the tests are past their time so I would definitely take a First Response to see. When is AF due? :smiley:
  • I took a first response this morning and BFN 😔 but my symptoms are madddd. I'm not sure what to think.
    I'm not sure as my period only returned last month after coming off of birth control Jan 2022, I came on April 14th so I could be due about now but couldn't say as have no cycle to go by xx
  • @KatieLou31 Sorry its a BFN 😔 I came off the pill at the start of February. I normally have a 26/27 day cycle and my first after coming off it was 32 days, the next 30 days and then last one was 26/27 days so it might just take a wee bit to get back to normal for you x

I think I am 1dpo, just waiting on FF to confirm 👍 
  • Hi everyone, 
    @Bubbles57 I'm sorry I've only just seen your comment, I've had a few days off the forum just to get my head in the best place for this cycle. 
    How are you getting on? Was it af? 
    How are you getting on @KatieLou31
    Hope everyone is OK x
  • Good morning ladies, hope everyone is okay. 3dpo today so just patiently waiting.

• Hi @SmithL35 ,

Nope wasn’t AF but getting BFN. I have no clue what was going on. I’m currently CD23 so still not time yet for AF. I was really bloated yesterday - I looked about 4 months pregnant but other than that no other signs x
  • Hi, ah @Fairycakes88 the wait is so hard isn't it! ❤
    @Bubbles57 I really hope you're lucky this cycle! Will you do anymore testing? 🤞
    Xx
  • @SmithL35 I think I’m going to wait until AF is due to test again to save the disappointment 😖xx
  • @Bubbles57 that sounds like a good plan! Good luck with it...I never manage to wait xx
  • I'm 6dpo today and getting impatient 😂 Hope everyone is doing well.
  • Ahh @Fairycakes88 I always find that day one of the hardest 😫 do you think you'll test soon?
    I got Peak on the clear blue ovulation tests yesterday bit temp is still very low today so will see what tomorrow brings x
  • @SmithL35 I'm supposed to be going to a party on Saturday evening so gonna try and hold out testing until Saturday morning...AF would be due Monday or Tuesday. Ahh, maybe tomorrow your temp will go up then x
  • That sounds like a good plan @Fairycakes88, keep us updated :) 
    Yes I will try to do my temps over the next few days and see what happens x
  • Well fertility friend has put ovulation day as yesterday based on the peak, but my temp hasn't come up at all today 🤔
  • @SmithL35 Sometimes mine doesn't really rise either until a few days afterwards and FF gets the day wrong because of that lol. Maybe tomorrow will bring some clarity!

I'm 7dpo now, temp on the upward trend still. 
  • Thanks @Fairycakes88, mine is higher this morning so finally going up. That's good that yours is still going up :)
  • Hi lovely ladies 🥰
    I’d love to join y’all, I hope you don’t mind me jumping in 😁

CD23 for me, no idea on O, breastfeeding & no opks this time, as yet. DTD CD8, 11, 12, 18. I did have cramps, watery cm, nipple sensitivity CD12-17. We’re going for our last baby, I’m 41, my Son’s 18, daughters 7, 6, 2yrs old. 

Didn’t even know we wanted another, until surprise chemical pregnancy loss in Jan, along with loss of my mum battling cancer, my father in law dropped dead. 

I’m asking myself if grief is driving me tbh. 

We are possibly going to be mortgage free, thanks to my mum leaving me 30% freehold farm worth a lot. So I feel like we could afford another precious life to love. 

Sorry if I’m a downer. Been a hard year. Lost another person yesterday and my uncle is battling cancer too. 

I think stress extended my cycle last month, never gone to 34 days since AF returned June last year. 

I’m holding out to test. Seven waste  last month 
  • Fairycakes88Fairycakes88 Regular
    edited May 26, 2022 11:23AM
    @MummyLovesDeeply Welcome!

Sorry you've had such a hard time of it lately. I hope this is your month 🤞

I am 9dpo, just took a cheap test and it was negative but its still early. I am pretty much symptomless as well apart from being tired but I get that before AF as well. I reported watery cm today so FF has changed from a solid line to a dashed line but OV day has stayed the same. 

• Thanks @Fairycakes88 💜. I love the graphs, wish I could get a special thermometer too