Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

TTC May 2022!

Replies

• I know I have tested a couple of days earlier than I should have, but I’ve had all the symptoms of feeling pregnant, sickness, soreness, tired etc so I just couldn’t help myself. Obviously I plan on testing again in a few days time, but was wondering can anyone else see a faint positive line or am I seeing things? Thanks in advance
  • @Aoife86 looks like something faint to me 🙏🏻
  • I’m trying to hold out. BFN X 7 hit me hard emotionally. 
    I hope y’all are having a well distracted TWW

• @Aoife2508 I think I can see something 🤞 (my daughter is also called Aoife!)

@MummyLovesDeeply I am also due AF on the 30/31st, 11dpo today. I had planned to test today but I have none in the house so if I don't get any today I'll probably just wait it out and see what happens
  • Hi everyone, sorry just catching up. 
    @MummyLovesDeeply bless you, I'm so sorry to hear what a tough time you've had :( I really hope you are lucky this cycle 🤞 the TWW is hard isn't it x

I'm 5dpo today x
  • Ooh @Aoife2508 I can see a shadow :) keep us updated x
  • That sounds promising @Fairycakes88! Will keep checking to see how you're getting on x
  • @Fairycakes88 it’s currently 10pm Saturday night New Zealand time, tomorrow is 2 days to go. I checked cervix in shower, it seems way to high and soft for AF to be close. Tentatively hopeful. 

@SmithL35  💜 thanks for kind msg, it helps, I have not many friends, and my family is struggling at present. 

I had hoped to be successful last month. As that baby would have been due, close to, father in law’s birthday. January 5th, he died Jan 15th, 65yrs 10 days old. Went for a long cycle and seriously thought maybe we’d done it. 

Funny tho, AF arrived on DH 37th birthday 5/4. If we have a boy he’s going to be Datsun Dean, after his Poppa Dean. A girl not so sure yet, I’m 3 deep and struggled with picking girls names. Definitely incorporate Gillian or Eva in tho 💝
  • What do you lovely ladies think about cervical position, I’m still high and soft, when I was checking last month, right as AF turned up, I was low n hard. 
    CD27 here and I’m feeling hopeful. I hope y’all are doing well 
  • Fairycakes88Fairycakes88 Regular
    edited May 30, 2022 1:47PM
    @MummyLovesDeeply I can see the logic behind cervix position but it doesn't seem to work out for me. Works really well for other people though! How are you doing?

I am 13dpo, was unable to take my temperature yesterday as I was not home and forgot my thermometer. AF today/tomorrow and temp is still steady, no AF symptoms yet either.

• Hello ladies!

I haven't been on for a couple months, we've had quite a stressful time and ttc has not been top priority. We haven't tried to prevent it either though.
    I think we are on Cycle 9 now.
    Hope you're all doing OK! Xx
  • CD28 FMU 7:30am June 1st
    please pray for successful pregnancy 🌈
  • I hope y’all are having a wonderful day/night 
    CD28 today, my comment got messed up by pics, I kinda hoped for a stronger positive. Please pray. 
  • A better pic 
  • @Fairycakes88 I am hopeful for you, your temps tracking well. I do hope you get a BFP soon. 

Welcome @MrsSpiller2021
    I love hearing about successful times, and wouldn’t it be wonderful to add to your joy. 

I had a bad things happen in threes feeling in Jan. Now June 1st, my big boys moved back home, tax refund instead of bill, positive pregnancy test this morning. Could the storm really be lifting for a rainbow blessing ❤️‍🔥🙏🏻🌈
  • @MummyLovesDeeply Congratulations! Fingers crossed for you and I hope all goes well 🙏 

@MrsSpiller2021 Welcome back! I hope things get less stressful for you soon.
  • @MummyLovesDeeply Congratulations!!! How lovely for you. Wishing you a sticky bean and a happy and healthy pregnancy.

@Fairycakes88 Thank you. We have been given notice by our landlord and are struggling to find somewhere new to live. I am also in the process of getting a diagnosis for BPD.

CD11 today and just entering my fertile window according to Ovia. Had EWCM yesterday. Fingers crossed 🤞 xxx
  • @MrsSpiller2021 that sounds promising 🙏🏻 I hope you catch that egg 
  • My father in law had a wonderful partner of 11yrs that had BPD, she was my fav, understood my CPTSD anxiety depression panic attacks better than anyone else. 
  • @MrsSpiller2021  sorry my previous text had typo. *Has not had BPD, sorry, she’s alive and not likely well 😓 grieving unfortunately. Also I think the way he went likely affected her.