Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

TTC May 2022!

Replies

• @Bubbles57 the same thing happened to me in may to June. I was testing too early and it turned out to be chemical pregnancy. It’s so sad and I’m sorry it’s happened to you 🥺
  • Hello ladies. Last month I got AF at the end, I was so devastated.
    This month we were trying even more, and I think this is it by symptoms.🤭
    So, at 5dpo I got AF like cramps, I never get them so early, max 5 days before.
    They lasted till 8dpo and nothing since that.
    One night also I woke up feeling really werid, never had that, I had strange excitement feeling in legs and body 😶
    Now I'm 10dpo, had breakfast as I usually have, and it was so salty that I couldn't finish it.
    What do you think, did any of you had that if you were pregnant? I'm gonna test before weekend.
  • Ok I had the strongest feeling to go out and buy a test, even if it is raining and drive 15 minutes away.
    Today is 9 or 10 dpo, I just POAS in the evening, holded my bladder maybe for 4 hours.
    Here's the pic, I edited a little bit because me and my partner can really see it in person, cam doesn't pick up so much.
    Can you see it? Omg, I'm shocked. Haha
  • I can see a very very faint line. Test again in a couple of days. Exciting! Xx
  • Did another ome with FMU.
    It's positiveee 🥰🥰🥰 
  • Bless you, you couldn't wait could you! I wouldn't be able to either! 🤣
    Congratulations xxx
  • I couldn't, just had a strong feeling it will be positive. As the dye started to run it was already visible. 
    I had little bit of cramps yesterday but different from af type, and have achy legs. I hope it will be ok because it's so early.
    Thank you, I hope you will get yours too asap❤️
  • POAS today too, 11dpo or 12, not sure. The line didn't get darker than yesterday, little bit worried. Maybe it will be tomorow 48 hours to double?
    Don't know if I should get to the lab?
    But have to mention yesterday urine was really dark and this morning really light.
    What do you think?

• Ok I just got my blood results, it's 104!!! And I'm 12DPO. What do you think about it?
  • I've no idea because I've never been able to have blood work done to confirm pregnancy. Are you in the US?

I tested again today at 11 DPO and was BFN. I've been tracking my CM and position the last few days. Went to the toilet earlier and thought "wow, that's a lot of CM!", only to look at my finger and see bright red blood!

I'm devastated and actually had a little cry. I'm not sure what's going on lately, my cycles are usually 27/28 days on average, but the last two have been 25 and 24 days! I just don't understand what's happening 😕 
  • Hello all, I've just realised there is this thread going too. 
    @aide28 have you retested at all? X
  • @MrsSpiller2021 how are you today?
    Did you get period? Sorry to hear that, hope so everything is ok. 🤗
    @SmithL35 yes I did, I got another bloodwork done, my hcg for 48 hours was 300!
    But then I got pains on right side, went to ER and they said it looks ok, could't not find the problem. They can't see the baby already but it looks down there just as the hcg represesents. Cervix is closed. 
    Tomorow I have to to the hospital again for ultrasound and blood draw.
    I hope it will stick!
  • @aide28 ah such an anxious time for you :( best of luck! Let us know how you get on x
  • Hi @SmithL35, @MrsSpiller2021, @aide28, @MummyG1, @Bubbles57, @Aoife86, I hope y’all are doing ok 💜🙏🏻 
    I’ve been exhausted. Anaemic, low T3 & T4 thyroid, some morning sickness and food aversions. 10wks today, hopefully 12wks around my dearly departed mother’s birthday later this month. 
    I’m still checking in on you lovely ladies. Wishing for y’all sticky baby dust. 
    I’m soo sorry if it’s been heartbreaking at times. Please God grant these beautiful souls with blessings 
  • Hi @MummyLovesDeeply, ah sorry to hear it has been taking its toll on your health so far, hopefully it will get a bit easier. I'm sure I used to read comments saying the first trimester was the worst for feeling rough! 
    Keep us updated with how you're getting on ❤️
    CD 10 here. Good luck everyone x
  • Hi Ladies, I’m 6 weeks tomorrow & totally exhausted already. Hope everyone is ok?! 

@MrsSpiller2021, I hope your cycles start to regulate themselves again… mine did that for a while but I think I was because I wanted to fall pregnant so badly it’s all I thought about. When I put less pressure on myself about it, it worked first time. xx
  • Thank you @MummyLovesDeeply and @Aoife2508 , it's lovely that you ladies are still checking in! Glad to hear your pregnancies are going well (apart from the horrible bits of the 1st trimester).

To be honest, I think the change in my cycle is down to stress, we have a lot going on at the moment, mainly the fact that we are likely to be homeless soon! So I probably shouldn't be TTC anyway, but I can't help it, I want a baby with my husband so badly.
  • https://ibb.co/BwXtG2p
    Dear girls, yesterday they did ultrasound at 4 weeks pregnant and they could see something. They wrote cystic strukture 7,5mm, gestational sac?
    I've read online that gestational sac should be more round, althought it's super early. What do you think? They can't really tell me yet if it is normal pregnancy or ectopic. Beta Hcg was 770.
    @MrsSpiller2021 I know how you are feeling, we are not in better situation but that couldn't stop me from wanting a baby. There is no right time to have a baby, baby choose that. ❤️
    Hope you all are ok, wishing you the best! ❤️
  • I’ve had a normal period last week so I’m hoping this month is our month to catch 🥰 hope you’re all doing well xx 
  • Hi lovely ladies I joined this chat back in late may/early June as I had a faint positive that turned out to be a chemical pregnancy. I’m back because I got my BFP 🥰 how is everyone getting along? I’m 4 weeks 2 days now so due April 2023. These were my tests 10dpo to 13dpo where i then had a positive digital too! So anxious but seeing the line get darker and darker as time has gone by has been a great relief xxx