Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC May 2022!

12345679»

Replies

• @MummyG1 Congratulations!! That's fantastic news! 😀 

Still TTC over here. On CD 25 of my 12th cycle! Not really paying much attention to it anymore, as seems like it'll never happen 😕

Hope everyone is doing OK xxx
  • @aide28 I am soo sorry, I hope you’re ok. Thinking of you. 

@MummyG1 congratulations, I feel ya on needing to do extra hpt and watch it get stronger. I had CP in January. 

@M@MrsSpiller2021 big hugs 12 cycles is a long time, I pray your long journey brings you a BFP blessing. 

I’m 13wks today, I don’t do dating scans or the 12wk, so no peeks yet. I’m more concerned about placenta placement, because of having had 4 c-sections. I’d rather not do them tbh, but this time I want to know if I’m having a girl or boy. We’ve been team green birth surprise and it was amazing. This time I’m impatient, also I want to be prepared, if it’s a boy we’ll need lots more clothing! 

Sending love and prayers to all you beautiful women on this thread ❤️‍🔥🙏🏻 Wishing for y’all to be blessed with BFP’s sticky baby dust 
  • Hello everyone I’m new here and have been reading back through the threads. Firstly congratulations to those who have had positives! I’m so made up for everyone, such wonderful news. We’ve been trying for a few months and nothing yet. Currently waiting for my period (due in the next couple of days, really bad cramps and no motivation so she’s defo coming unfortunately!) and I’m just looking for a supportive community as I’m feeling really down about it this month. I’m 32 so I get panicky that I’m getting too old!! I found this forum so wanted to say hello to you all and hopefully get some support from people who are also going through this, it’s difficult to talk to friends about it so it’s nice to find an online space xx
  • @MummyLovesDeeply Thank you for your kind words, it is tough, but it is what it is I guess. I'm so pleased that your pregnancy is going well. May the rest of your journey be happy & healthy 😊

@MrsB2616 Welcome! This is a lovely group of ladies and I'm sure you'll find this thread comforting.
    32 is not too old, it'll happen I'm sure xxx
  • Hi lovely ladies I hope you are all well on your journeys 🥰 I had a chemical pregnancy a few months ago and posted on this thread throughout. Just back here to say we got out positive a few weeks ago and went for an early reassurance scan today (estimated 6 weeks tomorrow) and I’m 6 weeks today with a teeny tiny baby whose heartbeat was strongly flickering on the screen 🥰 how are you all doing x