Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Lost and confused

Hello everyone! My husband and I have been TTC for 10 months now. June 18-20 I had what I thought was implantation bleeding. Normally my period lasts 5-7 days, has clots, and is heavy. This time around it was light, lasted three days, and was no clots. Normally my symptoms go away after my period stops. This time around though the symptoms have stuck around and seem to be getting worse. I have a metallic taste in my mouth, insomnia, sense of smell has increased, nausea coming and going, headaches, fatigue even when I get lots of sleep, the need to pee has increased, food aversions/lack of appetite, and my boobs/nipples hurt so bad; I’m normally a stomach sleeper but the pain in my boobs stops me from sleeping on my stomach. I have been taking tests but they are negative. Im so confused as to what’s going on. Can’t get into my doctor for three weeks. I was hopeful but that hope is starting to dwindle. My heart breaks with every negative. I don’t know how much longer I can do this 😔💔 any advice or similar stories? Thanks a bunch ❤️