Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO Rocky Kiz and Mafia Princess.

2»

Replies

• Hang on there hun, your peak could be just around the corner, I often did ov til CD18 on a regular cycle so you never know!

I would be sick all day, every day if it meant I get a healthy bubs at the end of it!

xxx
  • Have you got your peaks yet Rocky? I didn't get mine until cd 22 last month. Are you finding the cbfm a help or more stressful?

Well af arrived on Monday a whole day late- very cruel trick. I allow myself a day of utter depression and then force myself to snap out of it and onto month 5.

Booked a road trip around scotland for then of the month which is somethingto look forward to. Ot sure whether to ditch the cbfm this month but then then i'd be so anxious without it, it would defeat the point!

Busy painting all my plaques and keepsake boxes so that's helping x x
  • Aww MP what an absolute cowbag! You're road trip sounds great though, maybe that wil be your time and you'll be able to call your baby Nessie! How are the highs going Rocky? X x x
  • I'm hoping so! If I get a bfp this trip and it's a girl I think i'd call Isabel Skye (will be in isle of skye around ov!)

Lot of what if's in there! Feeling a bit crappy if I'm honest as my due date would have been 24th May. I know nobody has any reason to know how important that date is but i'm so upset that nobody other than hubby even realises.

How are you rocky?x x
  • hey all, still had a high yesterday cd24 have run out of cbfm sticks so now just using CB opk's in the eve's, had some EWCM the other day and was convinced,. GGGRRRR i found it really helpful at the start MP but now it's doing my head in, howvere with out it and not knowing what my body is doing i'd go nuts! i'm going to use the pack of CB ones i bought today and then if nothing give up for this month, we've been BD'ing at least every day , am wondering if these tablets have given me a longer cycle cus of the hormones or something...

Sorry the witch got you MP, what a cow bag!!!! it's good you have planned something to look forward to! Due date is really tough and i'll be thinking of you! i always thought i'd be pg again by mine, that was the beginning of feb! hubby didn't even remember! he's always been rubbish with dates,

i was in town today buying a birthday card for a friend and in the shop they have all the fathers day stuff (i'd totally forgotten!) but i spotted a card for a 'daddy to be' and that made me feel quite low, this ttc lark is hard stuff! this month is month 10 for us since the mmc but lookng back at my diary i've only had about 4 full cycles where i know i've ov'd! cus they were quite long following the mmc and have been pretty messed up this year i have no idea what my body is doing! I've been prescribed more anti B's for my thrush (in my throat!) and will start these as soon as AF appears, and a couple of days after when AF has buggered off i'm going back to my GP about my cycles and pains.

oops, sorry for the long post, have been busy this week and tbh com ing on here every day is making things tough so only come on 2-3 times a week now. Hope all is well. how many weeks are you now rainbow? Laujai how was ur concultant app?

xxx
  • Hey lovlie ladies

MP sorry she got ya (sorry it's a bit delayed) like we said I think holiday will do the trick & if you can bear it ditch the cbfm for the month, you may feel a bit more relaxed & just do the business as & when you feel like it. Also will be thinking of you on 24thm you know were i am if you need a chat lovely, we all know how hard these anniversarys are. Hugsxx

Rocky heya chick, sorry your having a bad time of it still, I def agree with the trip back to the GP get her to sort things out once & for all.

I have some spare cbfm sticks if anyone wants them, I know they say dont mix the pack but as long as there in date I dont see the harm.

Drop me an email if anyone wants them & i'll post them out.
    Ohh also appt went well got to hear babys hb which was amazing!!! I am 13wks today, we have scan on Thurs then another cons appt a wk later then 2 wks after that 16 mw check!!! Cant beleive how it's flying now!!!

Lots of love & hugs xxx
  • god time really is flying! but thats great! i will be, also mentioned to DH today that in a couple of months time he'll have to see about getting an SA done and he seemed ok about it which has helped me feel a bit more relaxed! i thought he'd kick up a right fuss! lol. i will be, i almost want AF to appear so i can go back! lol. but i want to get these anti B's out the way first - it's only a week course, but i have to wait for AF cus they're rsiky in pg and i don't want to risk it!!!! xx
  • Hey lovely ladies,

I love the name Isabel, that's on our list but think we will spell it Isabelle and call her Izzy image Isabel Skye sounds beautiful together :\) Laura is right and you might just find the holiday relaxes you and you get to have lots of SEX rather than BD :lol: Will be thinking of you on 24th xx

Rocky, I think you're right in not risking it with the antibiotics though it must be a little hard for you. Hubs sounds like he's being a great support which is good and hopefully your GP will offer some advice too.

Take care

xxx

• Sorry to GC. Rocky just wondering how you are doing after you tablets? I really thought mine had sorted me out, but now I am not so sure. I stopped bleeding 8 days after taking them and luckily had nothing all through my holiday (Yea). So I had no bleeding for 2 weeks, since coming back I started spotting, very light, about every 4 days or so, really next to nothing but it was there.

I worked out I was due AF this sunday, I was spotting right up to Sunday and then got a slightly heavier bleed on Sunday, but still nothing like AF, there isn't hardly anything coming out on to a pad!!!!!! Been like this since Sunday and still the same, I've not reallt had to be wearing anything as it is so light........

So just wondering if it is a very light AF or I am back to a constant bleed???????

Really confused, but so much more relaxed about this whole thing now, I have ditched all my OV tests and we have agreed to just BD when ever we get the chance...... what will be will be.......

So how are you? Hope everything is going well.... there have been so many BFP lately fingerscrossed ours will be soon x
  • hey, 3054! well i';m not sure either! the last few cycles with random bleeds about ov i've had highs from cd10 on my cbfm which was v early for me, following the tablets i got highs from cd12 but no peak, am cd 28 ish, usually a 35 day ish cycle, luckily no bleeding but am yet to OV! GGRRRR. i'm a bit fed up to be honest, it's almost 11 months since my mmc and really thought i'd be pg before now! beginning to worry there is something wrong! awaiting AF and will be going back to my GP. xx
  • It is just so frustrating isnt it....... I've got an appointment at the Gyn unit a week today, so hopefully I should have a few more answers by then....:\?
  • hey hun, i think i've had an AF.... but am not sure, have had brown spotting, v light AF but still brown for the last 4 days..,, no red at all, but started at the right time for AF. i'm so confused! xx