Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Help please x

TheWelshDreamerTheWelshDreamer Regular
edited Oct 30, 2022 8:46AM in Trying to conceive
Hello ladies..you will remember me was ‘Welsh girl’ but unable to access that account :(‘  so I was supposed to have my depo on the 31st September but I’ve had so much going on I’ve missed it and decided I’m just gonna wait til after Christmas and start it fresh.. we’ll, ive been sexually active with the partner, and I think I might have caught 🙈 not taking any tests yet just incase it’s early, but my boobs are sore, I can’t lay on my belly and when I do even for a couple seconds I get this water in my mouth like I’m gonna be sick, I’m tired and I’m emotional.. but, all these symptoms and I’ve not bled??? Like are you meant to have a period after the depo? Because around about mid October I started bleeding but pinkish and then red and it stopped literally 2 days.. but nothing since, just all these symptoms.. I wanna test but I’m scared it’ll be early and I’ll be disappointed lol :( xx

Replies

• I'm sorry I don't know much about this but I wanted to say hi as I remember you :).  I really hope you get the result you want soon dear xx
  • I don't know what depo is. Hope I can help in another way as I have been through a lot on my ttc journey xx
  • I don't know what depo is. Hope I can help in another way as I have been through a lot on my ttc journey xx
    Hey hun, I remember you too! How’s your journey going?? Been a long time I hope all is well, depo is the injection every 3 months xx
  • coming off the depo shot may delay your period for few months, duration varies (everyones body is diffrent).. you could be one of the lucky ones. :)
  • Taytay33 said:
    coming off the depo shot may delay your period for few months, duration varies (everyones body is diffrent).. you could be one of the lucky ones. :)
    I had some sort of bleeding but not a period.. I’ve got real sore boobs today and my body is aching, I’m soooooo tired x
  • are you planning on waiting it our or testing?
  • Taytay33 said:
    are you planning on waiting it our or testing?
    Did plan on waiting it out but I cracked and got disappointed like I knew I would 🥺 I took a test at 6 this morning and got what I think was a faint line but I think it’s negative :/ here’s a photo.. x