Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am I doing enough?

Hi all, I am quite new to the TTC world. We have been trying (with no luck so far) for the past 3 months. The last two of those 3 I have used the LH testing strips and have gotten my peak on cycle day 14. I also had clear stretchy CM in the days leading up. I usually have a 28 day cycle (although the last two months have been 27 days). I don't have any PMS symptoms usually and my menstrual cycle usually lasts 3days, maybe 4. I am 32 and my husband is 35.

Last month we BD for 5 days leading up to ovulation and the day after my peak which I am assuming is the day of ovulation. 

I am just wondering if there is anything else that I should be doing? I have read conflicting reports about BBT but I am just thinking that maybe I am missing something. I know I am fairly new to all of this so if anyone has any advice, or things that may have worked for them, please let me know.

I have started taking the pro conceive tablets by conceive plus too for this next cycle. 

Thanks for all of your help in advance :)