Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Someone help.. period or implantation?

Hey.. so I should have started my period on the 28th.. but I didn’t, and I woke up this morning with a bit of blood on my pjs, and when I wiped, so I put on a pad straight away thinking damn af is here.. (as I have been actively ttc) but I’ve just checked my pad and there’s barely any blood, I wiped again (will attach photos) and this is the blood/colour.. is this implantation or is my af about to start for real.. 

Replies

• It’s hard to say. I’ve had implantation bleeding several times…in my experience it disappears pretty fast, like within the day or next day brownish or totally gone.
  • Kgs007 said:
    It’s hard to say. I’ve had implantation bleeding several times…in my experience it disappears pretty fast, like within the day or next day brownish or totally gone.
    Today is the first day of whatever this is lol, it’s not heavy and it’s not really a ‘flow’ if you know what I mean? With my first I just bled like a period for the first half of my pregnancy so this just feels different as it’s pinkish and sometimes red