Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Feeling very impatient!!!

2»

Replies

• Options
    LOL i know i have to say everytime i think of DD's birth story i cant help but wish i had recorded it as it was hilarious

and i did get told of by the midwife as she said i was not aloud to abuse my partner
  • Options
    LOL why the hell not he got you into that situation LOL!!

I tell you something when our time comes J will not be getting off lightly but then I can imagine me having a go at him then taking it back & apologisng ha ha ha!

When will you know if you can have the home birth?? x
  • Options
    I have my GTT next Monday morning and it takes about 2.5 hours apparently so I will bring a good book to read. Then I think it takes a week for the results to come back so fingers crossed 2weeks tomorrow and I will know for sure whether I can start planning, I will be 30+ weeks by then so hoping the pool I want to order is still available for hire as they only have one and I don't want to waste money by booking and cancelling.
    I will get a little bit more excited after the results com in whether I am in hospital or at home it's the not knowing where I can give birth so I can plan that's getting on my nerves.
    Oh well 2 weeks and counting for results so fingers crossed xxxx
  • Options
    What's GTT stand for? 2 weeks isnt to bad can understand the not knowing is annoying though as you'd like to start getting organised one way or another. Fingers crossed you get the news you want.

How's MC are you one 1st name terms in there yet LOL got everything you need !! xx
  • Options
    GTT Stands for Glucose Tolerance Test basically to check for diabetes, which I don't think I have but hey may as well get checked out.

Oh defo on first name terms though I think they keep giving me the funny eye as I keep going in there and buying nothing....LOL

Nearly have everything a couple of people are buying me things so have to wait for those but the only thing outstanding now is the baby bath set and nappy bin and then I will be mostly sorted yeay!!!

Though I am sure there are things I have forgotten.

How are you feeling now, I hope you and J getting ready for all the BD'ing on the way I'm keeping that seat nice and warm for you!!!!
  • Options
    Oh yes I remember my sil had this. The test is long I had it when I was younger, def need a good book to read or a baby mag LOL!!

Have you been to Asda they had a nappy bin in there baby event cant remember the price but looked great!!

LOL at mc giving you the evils!!

Yes we have started bd now LOL are only trying this cycle then will have another break as were going on holiday in April & he doesnt want me flying under 12 wks!! xx

• Options
    Oh your J is so considerate,

You are both very lucky to have each other hun!!!!
  • Options
    Thanks babe, I think he's just so worried of anything happening again.

Let me know how your appt goes wont you, also when you starting mat leave? We can meet up for a herbal tea LOL xxx
  • Options
    Hi Laujai,

Sorry only just seen this thread - and not read all of the replies.

I just wanted to say what an amazing woman you are. you have been through such a lot but you are always here to offer support, advice, love and PMA - you are fab!

it WILL be your turn soon hun, it really will.

as for greeneyed monster - dont worry thats normal and it doesnt make you a bad person - when Im around friends and I notice that they arent drinking or they have put on weight Im hoping that its for other reasons other than them being preggers - I want to be pregnant first!!!!

I have also been eying up baby stuff - I am infact doing some crosstiches for the nursery - I know it may be mad but its what keeps me positive.

Just wanted to say you are fantastic!!!

x x x
  • Options
    Thank you hun that's really kind of you.

Im feeling much better now thanks think I was just having a moment as we all do.

You've all helped me to feel tons better & PMA is back with a vengance!!
    xxx