Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ovulation sticks..help please!

Hi there, trying to conceive my first baby.
I know I can ovulate as I had a chemical pregnancy in February.
I am now trying to track ovulation to conceive. I have short cycles 26/27 days and usually ovulate around day 11/12. 
I have been using the ovulation sticks for the past 4 days (see photo) my last ovulation stick (the third one) looked almost positive so I thought I would definitely be ovulating today but my one today looks lighter that yesterday? 
Please can anyone give me help and advice? 
Thank you very much 
Shelley 

Replies

• Hi there, trying to conceive my first baby.
    I know I can ovulate as I had a chemical pregnancy in February.
    I am now trying to track ovulation to conceive. I have short cycles 26/27 days and usually ovulate around day 11/12. 
    I have been using the ovulation sticks for the past 4 days (see photo) my last ovulation stick (the third one) looked almost positive so I thought I would definitely be ovulating today but my one today looks lighter that yesterday? 
    Please can anyone give me help and advice? 
    Thank you very much 
    Shelley 
    They need to be as dark as or darker than control line to be considered positive, but when I tracked mine mine were light one day and dark the next.. just keep testing until they’re both really dark or the test line is darker than the control line x
  • Try these. Very clear results and they upload to the app. No question about lines being dark enough. Good luck!