Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Help!! Am I pregnant??

Hello everyone, my partner and I have been TTC off and on for almost two years. My cycle has always been pretty irregular which has made it a lil difficult. Anyways this past month I happened to find an ovulation test laying around so I took it and it was positive. My partner and I took advantage of that knowledge and fast forward to now, I took a clear blue test a week before my missed period and see an extremely faint line so not sure if it's just "line eyes". Two days later I take a cheap Walmart test and same thing. A friend told me to try Dollar Tree test so I did two days later, negative so I set it aside and went about my day, came back to throw it away a few hours later and it was positive. I took another test and same thing happened 30 mins after taking the test it was positive. I thought it was just an evap line but they are pink and same thickness as control line. Has this happened to anyone else? What does this mean? Am I pregnant?

Replies

• Kwags24 said:
    Hello everyone, my partner and I have been TTC off and on for almost two years. My cycle has always been pretty irregular which has made it a lil difficult. Anyways this past month I happened to find an ovulation test laying around so I took it and it was positive. My partner and I took advantage of that knowledge and fast forward to now, I took a clear blue test a week before my missed period and see an extremely faint line so not sure if it's just "line eyes". Two days later I take a cheap Walmart test and same thing. A friend told me to try Dollar Tree test so I did two days later, negative so I set it aside and went about my day, came back to throw it away a few hours later and it was positive. I took another test and same thing happened 30 mins after taking the test it was positive. I thought it was just an evap line but they are pink and same thickness as control line. Has this happened to anyone else? What does this mean? Am I pregnant?
    Hey hun I’ve heard them dollar tree tests take longer to show up.. I’d say you’re pregnant.. xx