Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Trying to Conceive - Tips, Support, and Stories

Hello everyone,

I wanted to start a discussion on the topic of trying to conceive. Whether you're just beginning your journey or have been trying for a while, it can be a challenging road filled with ups and downs.

There are so many factors that can impact fertility, from diet and exercise to age and medical conditions. It can be overwhelming to navigate all of these variables on your own, which is why I think it's important to create a space where we can share tips, advice, and support with one another.

For me personally, I found it helpful to track my ovulation using an app and making sure to have sex during my most fertile days. I also started taking prenatal vitamins and cut back on alcohol and caffeine. These small changes made a big difference for me!

But everyone's journey is different, and that's why I'd love to hear from all of you. What has worked for you? What hasn't? Maybe there's a specific book or podcast that gave you hope, or maybe you found comfort in connecting with others online?

And let's not forget the emotional toll that trying to conceive can take. It's tough to stay positive when you're faced with disappointment month after month. That's why it's crucial to have a support system in place. Whether it's talking to a therapist, joining a support group, or confiding in a trusted friend, don't be afraid to reach out for help.

Finally, I want this forum to be a place where we can share our stories, both the successes and the struggles. Sometimes it helps just to know that you're not alone. So please feel free to share as much or as little as you'd like.

Thank you for reading, and I look forward to hearing from you all!

Replies

• Hey hun! I never tracked on my first pregnancy it just sort of happened, but this time round I tracked ovulation thru strips and an app, and then had sex on my highest peak days, I’m now 16+2 xx
  • Thanks so much for the support and encouragement.