Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Please help, I'm giving up hope 😢

Hi everyone, my partner and I have been trying for over a year now. We are both on fertility tablets (conceive plus) and I'm trying to track my ovulation, but not sure if they are just cheap strips as I was constantly negative all this month. Only 1 line showing. I'm starting to lose hope that I'll ever have a baby. I'm 33 this year and feel so alone and like there's something wrong with me. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated 🙂 

Replies

• Hello Natalie, I think the best would be to have it checked, in certain clinics they do "ovulation tracking" type of echo so they are able to see if you have ovulated. Of course, need to have this appointment and the correct dates. I think that would be possibly the most accurate to know what's up with ovulation. But also, maybe you already know this, but it's important to hold pee for some hours, otherwise if you are very well-hydrated, your test might show negative as it's too diluted. :) 
  • Hi Natalie, have you heard of any whats app groups to support with this and having daily chats etc I have seen somewhere about a private group on the back of one of these posts?
    xx