Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Help please... what is this PHOTO'S

Hi all

29th of May was first day of last menstruation. My cycles are 28, 29, 30 or 31 days. Mostly 30 days. Today I am on cycle day 35. I have never had such a long cycle. I also have some pregnancy signs like nasea lower back pain etc. However, I have been taking pregnancy test from cycle day 30 uptill now and still negative. I don't understand...

And even stranger... I have been losing little pieces of tissue since 3 days now. Without any bleeding. Just clean looking light colored pieces of tissue, looks like chickenbreast structure. They always come out as soon as I pee, I'll find them in the toilet. I am cramping just a bit. Sorry English is not my first language I hope I am clear. I will add photos of the 3 days of tissue. The tissue is smaller than a finger nail.

If this would be a miscarriage i would be 5 weeks now... and I should have had a positive test I belive... also, I had sex for the last time on the 13th of June. I have no idea whats going on

Replies

• photo of today 
  • I don't think anyone here would be able to give you the answer you need, for genuine concerns you need a doctor. This could be big bits of uterine lining but the lack of blood is strange. Sorry I don't know what it is but please seek help so you can get an answer