Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Driving myself crazy!!!

Argh, we are on our first month of ttc again and we werent really make a huge effort as I was having quite a bit of pain with PCOS. But im symptom spotting like mad and its annoying me - it makes it worse when you know how you felt before and you look for all the clues. Not due AF until Sat or there abouts!!
Got lower back pain now though so may be my AF coming! :roll: XX

Replies

• I totally understand where you are coming from after my first pregnancy i went bonkers for symptoms which turned out to be completely different the second time round and neither pregnancy survived. I know with my third try i am going to be an off the wall symptom spotter so wanted to send you some PMA and a reassuring hug!
    Rena:\)
  • I'm exactly the same Mel!! On about CD 24 I needed the loo 3 times in 2 hours, and I got really excited as that was one of my symptoms last time. But it was just a coincidence, and stupid me had got her hopes up for nothing!!
  • Thanks ladies, always helps to know that your not alone :\) I keep on talking myself into the fact that I am, and my DH and then I talk myself out! arghh! and I do want to be but I dont as Im scared!
    Goodluck ladies, lets hope we all have our successful pregnancy's soon XX