Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Argggggggggggghhhhhhhh!!

Hi Girls,

Firstly sorry for my outburst!

Been to hospital for more bloods tonight, to check my HCG levels were continuing to go down...

Well results show my levels have gone UP!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! :x

Just when I was beginning to think I had some answers etc.... now more uncertainty.

Waiting for doctor to call me now, probably tomorrow, to decide where to go next.

MrsH xxxx

Replies

• Oh no Mrs H, that really is pants! Do you know how much they have gone up by? Let us know what doc says

xxx
  • Thank you Mummy2be for replying, am sorry that you to have been through the mill. There is nothing worse than waiting for answers. I had just got used to the idea that it was an early mc, back to work etc... starting to feel more like 'me' and now this! Really want to scream!!!
    Hope you get your answers soon hun xxx

Thank you Rainbow, they have gone up from 105 ish to 154, so not loads but have still gone up. Went there today thinking they would have definitely gone down image

More waiting for me then xxxx
  • sorry to hear ur stuck in limbo, hope u get the answer soon! ((((((hugs)))))))) xx
  • Oh my god, i can't believe it. Are they saying still miscarriage?

So sorry that you're going through this x x
  • Thanks girls.

I don't know MafiaP, at this stage I think they think there is a pregnancy in an 'unknown' place - what the wotsit does that mean?? Ectopic in my mind!!!

Someone I work with is also a delivery sister at my hosp (works part of week at my school & part at hosp) and she has threatened to kick some a** in EPU to get me sorted so think I will be taking her up on that offer tomorrow.

xxxx
  • Thanks girls.

I don't know MafiaP, at this stage I think they think there is a pregnancy in an 'unknown' place - what the wotsit does that mean?? Ectopic in my mind!!!

Someone I work with is also a delivery sister at my hosp (works part of week at my school & part at hosp) and she has threatened to kick some a** in EPU to get me sorted so think I will be taking her up on that offer tomorrow.

xxxx
  • Unknown location is generally classed as ectopic, There are 6 ooints where you usually have them, mine was not at any of them as was next to ovary rather than on it.

I think your lovely nurse kicking some major arse is no bad thing. Your hcg is really low but a scan can still show up a shadow where it could be, if that's what it is.

I can't believe you have to go through this all again, massive hugs x x
  • I know! Thanks huni.

My sister is also a nurse and she is saying to push for another scan.

I will let you know if I hear from the doc tomorrow xx
  • thats so awful for you Mrs H. As if what we've been through isn't enough, you have the added nightmare of being stuck not knowing whats happening.

so frustrating! go open a can of whoop ass and let us know how you get on sweets xx
  • Oh dear I cant beleive this what a joke!!! Demand another scan tell them your not leaving till you get one, they have to give you one to see whats going on & it's your right!!

Let us know how it goes hun xx
  • Hi hun,

Have been back to the EPU? I agree with Laura, sit there until they scan you. My hcg was low but they could still see a shadow where it was.

I know with these things in is usual to have a lot of blood tests but at some point they have to stop messing about and decide a plan of action and that time is now. That's what annoyed me the most, that everyday I was expecting an answer I got "come back for another blood test" until I burst into tears and said Iwasn't having another bloody blood test and I wanted a decision made regarding my care immediately.

Thinking of you today x x
  • Well said MP.

Hope you have had some news today MrsH & they are doing something for you, it's not fair that you should have to moan to get the care you deserve they should realise how what a stressful time this is already without them adding to it.

Hugs xxx
  • Oh no you poor thing image Hope you get some closure soon hon, i'd imagine they'll more than likely give you methotrexate now, but i too would insist on a repeat scan my HCG was only at 150 at its highest & they were able to find it in my left tube at that point.

Thinking of you & please update when you can.

KJ.xx