Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Lets get to know eachother again...

2»

Replies

• Options
    Hi Laujai, lovely idea! I haven't been around for ages and love reading about people (though I wish it were under better circumstances).

I'm Vicky, I'm 29 and hubby is 33, I'm a teacher and live in Essex. (originally from Wales). I had my mc at the beginning of oct at 9 weeks. We're still trying for our first baby, though I've just been prescribed metformin for the PCOS I didn't know I had and hubby has very low sperm count.

Nice to meet you all xx
  • Options
    Hello,

You all seem like a lovely bunch x

Im 28 and my husband is 33. we got married in July this year and conceived first time on our honeymoon. Sadley we found out last week that our baby had passed away - I should have been 16 + 6

we are waiting for Af to arrive and will hopefully be ttc'ing again then.

sending everyone lots of baby dust and positive thoughts

x x x
  • Options
    Nice to meet you all.

Not wanting to wish the days away but bring on 2010 & good luck for all of us xxx
  • Options
    I'm Becky, I'm 23 and hubby is 29. I work for an education trust. We've been ttc our first since September 2008. We conceived in June but lost the baby in August at 10 weeks. I also had a chemical pregnancy last month, but I don't like to think of that as a miscarriage as I think it takes something away from the first baby, if that makes sense.
    I'm currently in the 2ww and due to test at some point late next week. I hate this time of my cycle!!!!
    It's nice to meet you all, albeit in rubbish circumstances. Here's to 2010 being better than 2009!
    Becky x
  • Options
    Hi I'm Karl and my wife is Tina, we live in London as well. I'm 37 and she is 36. We had a blighted ovum (pregnancy with no heartbeat in Jan 2009). Then with second round of IVF we had a pregnancy with twin boys. Very sadly we lost them at 24 weeks (that was on 13th Nov 09). We a distraught, and using these boards has helped me immensely with the compassion and support from everyone. We don't have any other children apart from the ones we lost. We are so very desperate to have children.

I even looked at the adoption process yesterday. It's very long winded and I think almost attempts to put anyone off from adoption. 3 years is the likely time if you get through the million hurdles before you can adopt.

I pray so hard that god gives us children who are healthy, happy and have long lives. We have had a year from hell with 6 months of very happy memories which ended in eternal sadness.

I wish good luck to everyone here and hope god gives each of you healthy, happy babies who love you dearly in their long lives.