Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

its my time, im ready, where is my BFP???!!!!

Hello girls image

just wondering if there were any sane ones left on this forum?! i dont think that I can be classed as sane any more!

I am now in my third cycle after my MC, and today is cd1 or 2. I am consumed by this TTC malarkey and the fact that I came so close before has made it 100 times worse!!

Timing is critical for me as I am in the final year of my PhD so REALLY need it to happen in the next two months. I have even splashed out and bought a two month supply of OV sticks! If it doesnt happen by april, then i think i am going to try and relax about the whole thing, but i have specfically asked santa for a baby. and im very good image

what are you all doing?

xx

Replies

• nothing to be ashamed of, i would be excited to use CBFM!!!!! i am sticking to cheap OV sticks, but its my first month using them, and i will be happy as I get to POAS regularly image
  • Its the mc, the fact that we had it and it was robbed away makes you absolutely insane. I mc'd in July and every month gets more frustrated. The more you try not to think about it the more you become obsessed with it. I have had a two month break and it has done me the world of good. Heres wishing a super sticky bfp on all of us sooner rather than later xxx