Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

whats happening to me!

its now been 5 weeks since the mc and i can't wait any longer. my af is nowhere to be seen so i took a few tests 3 days apart but that was negative. i sort of thought that they would be but its still crap when you are really hoping for two lines instead of one. i want my body to get back to normal so i have some chance of ttc or at least plan the cycle. even if i was pg then i should have a bfp by now as i stopped bleeding on the 26th of Oct. is this normal, should i be worried? I'm probably just anxious but i enjoyed this rant.
thanks kat:\?

Replies

• could be perfectly normal. the range of gaps before first AF on here seems to range from 28days to 8-9weeks, so you could have a wait yet. I'd say test once a week, and if still no AF or BFP in 2-3 weeks maybe go to docs then.
    Gems
    xx
  • i agree with gem hun, i just got over AF it came 24 days post d&c, but i have heard of people having to wait till 8-9 wks image hang in there!!
  • i agree with gem hun, i just got over AF it came 24 days post d&c, but i have heard of people having to wait till 8-9 wks image hang in there!!
  • Hi hun,

I agree with the others they usually say anywere from 4-8 wks. My 1st mmc I waited nearly 9 wks the 3rd I have just had after having erpc in Aug!!

Try not to panic (easier said I know) your body is just adjusting & will be ready soon hun.
    xxxxx