Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

4 days and counting.....!!!!

Replies

• Hi 3054, I got smiley face today and i'm on cd15. To be honest I was quite surprised as my cm hasn't been clear and stretchy but has been white and creamy the last few days, however did ger thinner yesterday. I've had quite prominent ovulation pains which I never had before my mmc, it's a pain very low down in my abdomen. I'm going to test again tomorrow morning as today i've had hardly any cm at all and before my mmc I used to get loads. But hubby and I are making the most of the smiley face anyway!xx
  • morning ladies! well im mega chuffed off now, CD12 and still only one bar on cbfm, why could this be!? do you think i could ring the helpline and ask them or is that a really stupid thing to do???
    it has never been like this before so im really worried i wont ov. xxxxx
    (also posted in ttc sori if ready twice!)
    xxxxx
    glad u got your smiley kwn, happy bedding!!! image xx
  • Sally881 sorry I cant really help as I don't have a CBFM, but just on a positive note I have read stories on here about BFP with no positive OV tests through the month, they are just an indication, if you don't get a peak don't take it as you are not OV, do you check your CM, I thin this is a better indication as to weather you are OV or not.

I am CD15 today and still no smiley face, I am partly happy as I don't want to see if before Sunday so I don't miss the window with hubby being away, but part of me is thinking what if I don't get one?????????????

Althought I have had loads of creamy CM the last three days so I know that it is happening just don't know when, hang on in there body and OV on Sunday!!!!!!!!!

Hope you get your peak soon
    Knw, thanks for the info, sorry to ask about TMI stuff!:lol:
  • can i just ask a question.... i dont mean to sound thick but what can i expect my CM to be like just before and during OV???
    3054, stop panicking about if you dont get your OV you are starting to sound like me and you have told me to try be positive!!! lol xxxx
  • hi sally, I replied on page one about the quality of CM when ovulating image
    also it says not to rely on Ovulation tests as they can make you miss your real ovulation and that making love every 2nd day is the most effective way.

good luck
  • I know I am being stupid dont want to see a smiley face yet but going crazy about not getting one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CD 16 today and still negative so looking good for hubby!!!!!!! CM before OV should be clear like egg White and stretchy this is a sign that you are about to OV. Mine is still really White and creamy yet. If I have a 30 to 32 day cycle would it be about right to OV around CD 17 or 18?
  • thanku hoping2tryagain, it all gets very confuddled in my head lol. CD13, got a high on my monitor today yey!!! now hopefully OV is just round the corner, been bedding everynight since CD9, is every night ok or every other better? i have heard different people say different things. going to track my CM now this month aswell and see how i get on with that.
    3054, i have a 30day cyacle, sometimes 31 and i OV on days 17/18 so that sounds about right xxx
  • Well girls, don't really know how to feel........ Still no smiley face yet CD17 today.............. great as hubby is home tomorrow and so if I have not OV then we haven't missed the window.......................... but I had lots of white CM which has now gone, almost nothing there now.................... I have a sinking feeling that I will not see a smiley face image................
    Fingers crossed that I get it tomorrow, that would be perfect timing.

Sally, great news on the hight, sounds like we may be cycle buddies as we may OV around the same time. Good luck everyone............. lets see how many BFP's we can generate!!!!!!!
  • i hope so 3054, i am holding out lots and lots of hope that we both OV 2moro or in the next couple of days. i just wana no if i get my bfp this month or not already!! lol
    how is every1 else doing????
  • Morning all! I'm really confused (and think i'm trying to talk myself into a bfp!!), my last af (1st one after erpc on 27 apr)) was on 2nd Jun and it lasted 2 days, quite heavy and then very abruptly stopped, nothing like it used to be b4 my mmc. Leading up to that and afterwards hubby and I had sex a lot and then I got smiley on weds of this wk on CBD ov test.

All day yesterday i've been geting stomach cramps, constipation, headaches and heartburn, none of which i've had since I was pregnant. So now i'm wondering if my af was a proper one, or my smiley on ov stick was misleading, or if i'm pregnant. I know it's stupid really and i'm just trying to talk myself into it but does everyone think i'm just hoping??!! I have no idea what my body is doing to me aaaaarghhhhh!!xx
  • Sally881, I'm having abit of a confuzzle with my cbfm this month. I've been getting highes since cd7 and i'm now cd12 but still no peak?? I've been bd'ing every other day just in case! This is my first month using it so is it just getting used to my cycles or has it been detecting the hormone for 6 days now? I have no idea when to expect ov. I've had no symptoms yet!

You watch it will come Monday when OH is working away! :evil:
  • I think your first month with CBFM can be somewhat difficult as it takes a little time to get to know your body. I don't have one myself, but I have read numerous posts by other girls and all have said that the first month was all over the place, I think the second month is more accurate and gives a better picture.

I am on CD17 and using the CB OV tests, still no smiley face yet, this seems a bit long for me, but maybe this is my new cycle since the MMC.

Hubby is back tomorrow after 7 days away, I to thought we would miss the ovulation window, but according to the tests we haven't. Not sure how much notice to take of the tests as going by my CM I would have thought that I have already ovulated?????????????????? Oh well I guess I will know in July if I get a BFP or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:\)
  • hey Lady, this is my 5th month using the cbfm, and if it makes you feel any better... all the months i have been using it (apart from this one) i would begin testing on cd6,7 or 8 and would always get a high straight away, i would then continue with highs until i ovualted on day17 or 18. hence why i was worried when i was still getting low feritily until cd13!
    so dont worry hun, from my experiance it is compleatly normal and you can fully expect a lot of highs on first few months as the monitor is trying to work out your cycles. (hopefully this will be your 1st and last month needing it tho!)
    hope this helps you xxxx
  • Oh thanks ladies, so do you think this means that it's learning my cycle and i will still probably get my peak in a couple days. Last cycle which was my first since mc AF came cd34 so i think i'm OV'ing abit later.

3054, my cycles have been abit longer since my mc, was getting textbook 28 day cycles beforehand! :x As if the experience wasn't bed enough already it messes your cycles right up! But i suppose it's worked out lucky for yout this month with OH being away!

I just watched the great sperm race on 4od and it was so amazing. Poor little spermies just die all over the place lol!

What date are you ladies testing? 10th July is 34 days for me! Aaaaggesss away :\(

I officially hate ttc. You get so excited when you decide to start ttc but then it becomes such a pain in the ar*e!! I want my BFP!!

(That feels better :lolimage
    xx
  • Well CD18 and still no smiley face. I have four tests left going to use them to see if I ever get a smiley and if not then stop. We are just going to BD anyway so if I haven't OV we won't miss it. I really think I have already OV CD14 15 16 I had loads of CM and now hardly anything also cervix was wet and very soft and open I think I maybe missed the surge !!!!!!! Anyway we willl just carry on BD and see what happens. I am not going to test next month just going to let nature take it's course. Wish I had never started testing this month as I am worried I have not OV 8\):\?
  • morning ladies!!! i got my peak image. i am just hoping all will work ok because i went out and got drunk lastnight, hope i will stillov!

3054, sorry to hear you still waiting hun, like you said, just bed anyway and then when you ovulate you will have coverd all the days!! if i were you i think i would stop testing, i no its difficult but if you dont test you wont no and that might help you to worry less, stress is not good for our beans when we catch them!! xxxx
  • Hubby got home safe and well about two hours ago I jumped on him when he came through the door. No more tests for me just lots of BD I am just going to try and switch off until AF is due if we manage every other day we should have it covered, but I really do think I have already OV this month, don't know why not showed up on te test though!!!!!

Lots of BD now you got your peak good luck x
  • Hey ladies!!

Well I'm back from my hols and see you've had lots of fun and games while I've been away!!

Had the most wonderful hol, really relaxed and had fun with DH. We BD every day we were away from CD 10 to 17, hopefully it wasn't too much!! I had spotting on cd 14 and 15, just once in the afternoon when wiped (sorry tmi!) each day so am hoping this was an ov bleed. A book I've got (taking charge of your fertility) says this is a sign you are extemely fertile due to hormones so thats got me pretty excited!!

And now on to the 2ww!! Am 4dpo and it's taking forever!! Af should be due around 1st July and not sure whether to test or just see what happens. I had an implantation bleed with last BFP so if see any signs of that I might test.... eek so exciting!!

PMA is way too high!

3054, so glad DH is back and hopefully in time for OV - have fun!!image

Hope you girls are all well, loadsa baby dust and good luck!! xxx
  • Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big fat smiley face today on CD20. Woo Hoo bring on the BD!!!!!!!!!!!! Never been so relieved to see that smile x:lol:
  • yey!!!! so pleased for you hun, now go get bedding!!!! lol xxx