Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

4 days and counting.....!!!!

Replies

• Options
    Wohooo! Ov all over the place now lol.

I'm still waiting. I'm cd17 and no peak and no symptoms image I wish i'd never started testing now myself. Oh well eh?! Comon body sort it out!!

Hopefully we're all announcing BFPs at then end of this thread image
    Xx
  • Options
    How's everyone getting on? I'm now 6dpo (i think, I got smiley last weds so think i ov'd on thurs - never can work it out), but we only bd'd once so i don't hold out much hope for this month.

I keep getting sharp pains in my lower abdomen and i've had a lot of constipation (sorry tmi!) and heartburn, but not getting my hopes up yet. We've decided to book a last minute holiday for Aug if we don't get our bfp this month. We never had our honeymoon and as we've just sold our house we're going to splurge on ourselves with the profit and then start afresh. We need it after the last few months. I would rather a bfp though!!

Hope everyone's month is so far so good!xx
  • Options
    Hi girls how is everyone. Well got my smiley face yesterday and got BD last night!!!! Tested again today for some reason an no smiley face. I normally get two and then nothin. Is it a problem if I only get one and should I BD tonigt as well?:\?
  • Options
    hey hun, i honestly dont no if it is a problem or not but im guessing if you got one you must of OV, they do say their is no need to test again after you get your smiley so consider yourself told off!!! lol. anyway keep bedding anyway hun just to be sure and i wouldnt get yourself all worked up about it xxx
  • Options
    Thanks. I need telling off!!!!!!! Not got chance to get worked up about it working on a major incident at the moment and I am in work at eight and home about eleven and then had to get BD I am so tired!!!!!!! Had some ewcm yesterday so I am happy everything is as it should be. One more for luck tonight and then I am having a rest!!!!
    Everyone ok how slow is this two week wait going?????
  • Options
    Well my 2ww is none existent atm! I'm now cd18 and no peak! image It's like getting a bfn this ov testing malarky, i'm gutted when i see those 2 bars but no peak!

But i suppose i've not gone down to low so i'm still in there lol!

3054 i would just keep bd'ing. Always the best option as there's always spermies waiting to pounce on the egg!
    xx
  • Options
    hey ladies,
    just got an appintment thru for the 12th of july at the recurrent miscarrige clinic, gota have bloods taken between days one and four of my next cycle, dont no why tho?? will be teseting on 5th of july so hopefully get bfp b4 then.

i no it is a sensitive subject for people but can any1 tell me what to expect at the appointment who has been thru this b4? i dont want to upset people with bad memories but could really do with some support
    xxxx
  • Options
    Hi everyone

Just started a thread on the 2ww as am currently 1dpo (I think!) third month of trying after my mmc.

Feeling v.positive today and hoping this will be the month!!

By the way Lady 2188 try not to worry too much about not getting a positive ov stick and you're now day 18 - just to let you know the same thing happened to me - I'd almost given up hope of ovulating that month and finally got a positive on day 21!! That was the month I conceived my son - so it CAN happen!

Good luck girls and oodles of sticky baby dust.

xxx
  • Options
    Hey everyone a welcome to the 2ww Koi!!!
    i am 4dpo today, obviusly no symptoms as wayyyyy to early but my pma keeps going up and down. to begin with a felt positive and 2day i am feeling very negative.

we bedded the day before i got me peak, morning and evening the day of my 1st peak and the evening of my 2nd peak. does any1 think i am in with a good chance??

just wish i could test!!!!!
    ***babydust to all****
  • Options
    Hi all well into the two week wait we go!!!! Don't feel stressted at all this month feel like I can just sit it out and see if AF arrives. One more BD tonight as couldn't do last night just to tired been working every hour god sends. Fingers crossed we have a lucky month and really hope I see two lines!!!! I am not going to symptom spot........ Or at least try not to!!!!! How is everyone?
  • Options
    hi, im now roughly a week past ovulation, unsure of exact day as i am observing CM so it was clear and stretchy two days last week.
    it feels like these tww are dragging forever. i have tested myself but its way to early, it was silly to test, im just desperate to get a BFP..

I have been getting lower tummy twinges now since yesterday, sore legs and sore back.
    not sure what my body is doing, I think the MC has ruined the unknown for me. when I was at this stage last time, I had no idea I had concieved and it came as a fab surprise, the way I wanted it and now all im doing is thinking about the symptoms im having and the testing.. image

really hope I dont have to wait long for a BFP..

good luck everyone

baby dust all round xx
  • Options
    Hi everyone,
    Can I join you??
    I'm 8DPO today and been testing since 5DPO! I'm soooooo bad!

I've had a pulling feeling everyday since 5DPO so don't know if that means anything but had no sore (.)(.) whatsoever so I don't know what's happened there. I always get that around ov and it dies down a day or so before af.

Hoping to stay sane just a few more days!!
    Amy xx
  • Options
    Thanks Koi, hopefully i'm as lucky. I'm cd19 and still no peak and no cm, cramps nothing!! I'm starting to give up tbh, we're bd'ing every day- every other day so covering all areas just in case. So frustrating though!

Sally, hopefully they'll be able to find what may be causing your recurrent mc's. Try not to worry, it can only be good hun.

I wish they'd get rid of that cute baby at the top of the page in the fisher price ad. Making my womb ache :lol:
  • Options
    Lady try not to get to down about it I was in the same boat last week and then got smiley face on CD20 I thought I ov around CD15????? Anyway I read lots of posts from people who only ov between CD20 and CD28 and went on to have normal healthy pregnancy!!! Chin up I am sure you will see your peak any day now I know it is frustrating but just think the stress won't help!!!
  • Options
    3045, you sound like me when i was telling you to chill out a few days ago!!! lol xxx
  • Options
    I know if only I practiced what I preach!!!!!!!!!!:lol:
  • Options
    how you coping with the 2ww hun?? I HATE IT SO MUCH!!!!!
    XXX
  • Options
    Well gotta wait till around 9 to test on cbfm but pretty sure i haven't ov'd yet, still no symptoms. cd20 now image I am so fed up of waiting to ov and ttc. I just need my BFP andd get this rubbish out of the way!

Feel really sorry for myself today image It's hard to stay positive when i can't even try and get pregnant and there's nowt i can do image

Sorry for the moan ladies!
    xx
  • Options
    I am three days past ov I think. Feel like we didn't bd enough but have worked so much this weekvjust had to fit it in when we could. I got my smiley face on Tuesday we had Bd Sunday and then did Tuesday Wednesday and Friday hoping we have the necessary time covered. Quite chilled out at the moment but I am sure thta will change next week I am not going to test until I am 14dpo so that means the7th of July if no sign of AF don't know why but feel like we haven't done it this month probably because month one again and just getting used to ttc again!!!! Dh birthday on 14th July So would be nice present for him.
    Any news anyone?
  • Options
    hey ladies, well im not feeling to positive, dont think we have done it, symptom spotting but i think its all in my head because i just want things to happen. i think the earlist i can test is the 1st of july as i will be 10dpo, might test early and not tell OH then it i do get BFP i can take better care of myself but then if AF comes i dont have to upset my hubby. do you think that is mean??
    xx