Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

4 days and counting.....!!!!

Replies

• Would you be be able to keep it from him? I know i would burst with excitement. My OH always tells me off for early testing but i just tell him when he's pregnant i will let him test early lol!

I think you've got it all covered 3054, they say every other day so you've done plenty image

Good luck ladies, hopefully i'll ov soon so i can join you on the 2ww!
    xx
  • Hi Sally, i've tested without my hubby knowing because I don't want to get his hopes up, I can handle my own feelings but I hate seeing him upset. Anyway, yesterday I was 9dpo and I got the faintest ever line on a FR test. I haven't told him (i'm working away til weds) as I don't want to get our hopes up and the line is so so faint, so i'm going to wait and test again in a few days. I'm not saying you should test, i'm just so impatient! If you can wait, then wait, but I know how hard it is. If I was at home I would've waited until weds/thurs but when i'm away it's all I think about!

Just think if you wait then you've a good chance of a proper line and not a really faint one like i have, because i've now spent 24 hours checking and rechecking it!!xx
  • i am going to try my best to wait until atleast 12dpo, dont think i can manage any longer than that but i think that is pretty good going!!!
    i really hope this is ur BFP hun please keep us updated xxxx
  • I have promised myself that I am going to wait until 14 DPO until I test, that will be the 7th of July and CD35, seing as I only ovulated on CD20 I am expecting a longer cycle this month so not expecting AF until around the 5th until the 10th so the 7th will fall somewhere in the middle.

Really going to try and not SS. With my first PG I never had any symptoms, we were trying and I new AF was a little late so I tested and got a BFP....... I only started getting sypmtoms about three days after my positive test, so I dont expect to get many symptoms even if I am PG. I think SS only get your hopes up and I really dont want to do that, althought it is so difficult as every time you feel something you think it is a pregnancy symptom..........

Anyway off to mum and dads to watch the football today, so will forget all about it for today and keep my fingers crossed for ENGLAND!!!!!!

I think I am about 4DPO today....... going slowly though!:lol:
  • hiya hun, your will power is good so far, hang in there.
    I think im between 11 to 8 DPO as im unsure when I ovulated between wed and sat last week as I had clear and stretchy mucus on sat.. DO i ovluate before or after this?

I have been feeling tired, dizzy and twinges so not sure whats going on, but am too scared to test again in case its a BFN.. as i Will convince myself that AF is coming and I will get upset. image
    so am going to hold on I think.. when is earliest I can do it? I was thinking end of next week maybe..

I had my MMC and then spontaneously lost the baby on the 30th May so its been 4 weeks today, I have ovulated already and we bd a lot around that time and we still are.
    I know ovulation can take 2-4 weeks after but I have not had any cervical mucus since last week, im really dry (TMI)
    will my AF be due next week or week after?

arghhh this is so confusing..

xx
  • hey ladies, quik queston, 6 dpo 2day and had quite a bit of creamy cm 2day. is this a BFP sign!??? please say it is!!! lol xxxx
  • Hi Sally, i've had creamy cm since a few dpo. Today i'm about 11 dpo and I did another test before (I did one on fri and got the faintest ever line)...I just got a definate line on a Tesco hpt! I'm not going to officially announce it yet as it's still faint and i'm due on weds/thurs so if I get another then I'll shout it from the (BE) rooftops!! I stll haven't told hubby as I want a definate line otherwise he won't let himself believe it!

I'm getting a little more excited now i've seen another line.....so creamy cm may be a good sign for you, lets hope so!xx
  • Ken congratulations........ Everything sounds very positive for you. Can't wait for your official BFP announcement!!!!!

I have had an awful headache all day today really banging and I never get headaches. Also been getting that metal taste in my mouth. Not saying they are symptoms though as I am only about five days past ov. Also felt a bit sick this morning. Think I am talking myself into symptoms though. Can't have symptoms yet it is way to early just being silly I think!!!!!
  • congrats to hun!! hope u get that stronger line soon!! is it something u normally get each month of was it unsual 4 u to have the cm??
    xxx
  • I don't remember having it before, apart from when I got my last bfp...I think it's definately a good sign for you. I've had heartburn loads (which was the main thing really that made me test) and constipation. For the last few mornings i've had really metally taste in my mouth too. I can't believe it if it's real as we only bd'd once and then was the day I got my smiley on ov stick. This is so so nervewracking, i'm not going to test again til wednesday when i'm back at home and then i'll be able to show my husband, I hope to god these faint lines don't lead to nothing!xx
  • im really pleased for you hun, its fantastic news, i no if it was me i would need to see the words on a cbd to beieve it!!!
    sending lots and lots of sitcky babydust your way hun xxx
  • hey every1, so 7dpo 2day and still no real symptoms, dont think we have done it this month at all and if not then i think we will stop ttc, the heartache is just to much.
    how is everyone else doing??
    xxxxx
  • Hi I am just a day behind you as I am 6DPO today...... try not to get worried about symptoms, it is still really early. When I fell PG last time I got nothing, not a single symptom until about a week after my BFP, even then they were only slight.

I dont have any symptoms yet, had some funny twinges in my uterus today, not sure if that is a symptom though, just think my body is super snsitive since my MC.

Chin up love...... you never know what is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • i guess we look 4 symptoms wen i reality its not very common to notice anything so early, i hope this is the case.

i was upset earlier as was talking to hubby about how i dont no how i will cope if i get a bfn this month, he then went out and got me some flowers!! he is so good to me!!

3054 its nice that we are in the same place in our cycle, i am hoping not to test early but cant help thinking i might test on friday when i am 11dpo!!!

as i am wrighting this i have little pains on the left hand side, now i am wondering if this could be a sign!!!!!!
    xxx
  • Hi Sally, Im 9dpo today.. was unsure of how many days I was but someone said to count from day after my last stretchy CM.. so im officially 9DPO which makes me feel better about the BFN i got yesterday as its way to early. However I am getting symptoms not sure if im going mad but I feel dizzy, tired (just woken up) back ache, twinges and now metal saliva in my mouth. not sure if this can happen so soon though so could just be coincedental. only 5 more days until I can officially test but im not going to until the 8th July.. this was when I found out I was last pregnant except 8th April. something feels lucky about Thursday 8th LOL

its the hardest thing I have had to do.. last time it was just a case of (oh im late.. I'll take a test and see) now its all stress and waiting and counting.. kinda ruined it for me.

good luck lots of baby dust for our BFP's..
    xx
  • i no what you mean hun, waiting to test is supposed to be an exciting time but for me, it has just become a stressful one. my symptoms are just feeling sooooo tierd, but then like u said, it might just be a coincedence what with how warm its been,

wish you the best of luck hun and sending you lots of sticky babydust xxx
  • Sally and hoping2try again...... why dont we have a pact....... we could all test on the 8th of July, I was due to test on the 7th, but if we all hold out until the 8th and encourage each other not to test early, imagine if we all have no AF until the 8th of July, what an exciting day that would be.

What do you think? I think I could hold out until then........ if no AF.

I got the metal taste in my mouth a few days ago, had it a few times since also, keep getting a bit of heartburn also...... not getting carried away though as I think you can make your body feel some symptoms!!!!!!

Let me know if you think we should all wait until the 8th. I really dont want to test early as I know it can cause some pain if AF then arrives. July the 8th will be CD 36 for me and I OV on CD20 so I would be 16 DPO.......
  • i think i could hold out until then if u promise to aswel!!!! i dont get paid until the 7th so really cant afford to be buying tests so wud be perfrect for me. imagine if we all got bfp on the same day that wud b so good!!!! i would be 17dpo so would get a clear result xxx
  • I am definitely holding out until the 8th because my husband will probably kill me if I take another test.. luckily they were buy one get one free from boots or I would have spent a bomb.. LOL

8th it is for me.. we can just message each other to keep us occupied until then. let pray our AF's dont arrive.

• this will become i very very long thread with us all going crazy waiting until the 8th!! lol, but its quite exciting to no that we are all in simlar places in our cycles and that we will be testing all 2gether!!!

hoping2tryagain- our af's wont arrive hun because we are all getting our bfp's and moving to DIM 2gether!!!! xxxx
    i do feel different but i dont no if that because i want to and i am trying to convince myself that i have a little bean in there, how sad am i!! xxx