Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

4 days and counting.....!!!!

123457»

Replies

• hey sally.. try a Superdrug test as im still showing faint on a FR but a really clear BFP on superdrug.
    dont give up hun.
    good luck
    xx
  • Well girls feel dreadful today...... Was fine yesterday. Can't get rid of sick feeling can't get out of bed just no get up and go. I never felt this bad at ten weeks last time so I really think I have picked up a bug! Feel sick headache and exhausted all pg symptoms but I think also common with most bugs.

On a positive note the feeling of AF coming yesterday has gone. She is expected on Tuesday!!!!!!!!!

Just trying to muster some energy as I am due to take my niece out for the day. Really hope all this is worth something!!!!!!!:roll:
  • hey ladies,
    hopin2tryagain- i havnt done another test as have no money and cannot cope with the heartache.

3054- sorry u r feeling so rubbish hun, hopefully it is ur bfp on its way!!

well i still feel negative!! i had my lunch at 2.45 and then felt really sick for about an hr after but it has gone now so it probley wasnt a sign. oh well.
    xxxxxx
  • Starting to think I am making things up. When I am on my own and thinking about ttc I have every symptom on the world when I am busy with others and not thinking about ttc I am fine!!!!! Stupid me.

CD31 today glad to have got this far without seeingAF. Still no testing for me going to hold out till Thursday if the witch stays away.

Whilst writing this I am getting small stabbing pains really low down no idea what that is.........

Anyway I am going to Alton towers on Monday taking my niece. Won't have tested by then and won't know if pg or not. I love the fair and will want to go on the rides, don't want to miss out and then get bfn what a waste of money. Do you think I would be ok going on so early if I am pg????????

I mean I would never know really if we were not ttc????? Any ideas???:\?
  • Aaaaasaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh!
    I really want to test. The not knowing is killing me!!!!! Help!!!!!:lol:
  • hey hun, im not suure about the alton towers thing, we were going to go a couple of months ago but because i was on the 2ww we didnt in the end. but i bet there are loads of people who go not knowing there are pregnant.

im 13dpo today and now i no any test i use would be soooo accurate, im to sacred and dont want to test!!! lol

dont test dont test!!!
    be strong, you can wait til thursday!!!!!!!!!
    xxxx
  • I won't test!!!!! I promise. Got no tests at home so no temptation.... Hubby will go mad if I test before Thursday so I am on my best behaviour!!!!

Think I am just going to go and have fun tomorrow and do what I would normally!!! Can't put my life on hold forever. What will be will be.

I am still only 11dpo today. CD32 though. This is my longest cycle since mc they used to be 29 ish...... Still no feeling of AF coming.
    Due to ov on CD 20 I am assuming I am on a 35 day cycle. So Thursday will be CD36 and 15dpo.... I will know either way by then.

Any signs of AF for you? Read your other post on trying. You feeling any better? Just to let you know I was the same after just one mc so god knows how you are dealing with three!!!! Please just give yourself time and open up to oh.... My hubbu saw a new side to me after the mc I have cried more in the past four months than I ever had before and that's 32 years of crying!!!!! Just let youself go through what ever it needs to to cope x x
  • Hi hun,

With my first pg i went to alton towers not knowing i was! I went on the Monday and got my BFP on the following Sunday. When we went on the log flume (Do not sit at the front on that btw- unless you don't mind being literally drowned!!) i was really paranoid about being soaking wet see through and coming on. Turns out my AF pains were baby!

I ended up mc'ing obviously i'm here! But that weren't until 2 weeks later so the 2 were unrelated! I went on Rita Queen of Speed, it's a wonder i didn't leave my womb behind on that thing!

Have fun and don't worry!
    xx
  • enjoy yourself hun, i hope the sun shines for you.
    lastnight when i had a chat with hubby he says to me ' i have never seen you this emotional are you sure your not pregnant'? this was the 1st thing he said but he was so supportive and couldnt have lsitened and understood how i was feeling any more.

so what he said did make me wonder, 13dpo 2day and still no real symptoms, very very tierd for the last week and had little aches today but not sure if their exactley like af cramps or not!!!
    only time will tell but i do think af is on her way xxx
  • I think I did something silly today. I was sick yesterday morning after eating my breakfast and again today after breakfast, I loved poached eggs on toast and made some this morning, had to stop eating it halfway through as I just wasnt enjoying it...... then I was sick about 30 minutes later....... anyway, I have made the mistake of telling hubby about being sick twice....... he really thinks I am PG now...... really hope I haven't got his hopes up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • it really sounds like you got ur bfp hun, gl with testing!!!

i hope this is a lucky thread for every1 as it seems to be for most. i need luck becasue i have very very mile af type cramps and think i have missed it this month, in which case i can ttc until septemberimage xxxxx
  • well its game over for me, i just got some brown disharge which i get when af is on her way and still have the cramps so looks like this is it for me.
    xxx
  • Oh huni, so sorry, still hang on in there until you get full AF........ keep me updated. I really tempted to test tonight but I am going to hold off and she is she shows her face over the next 3 days.

Really sorry to hear she got you x:cry:
  • i no some women say that they are convinced af is on her way because they get all the symptoms then they find out they are pregnant but seeing the brown disharge made we loose that hope!!!
    xxx
  • Sorry guys I am going to test in the morning. I want to know if I am pg before I go to Alton towers I really don't want to risk anything if I am. This is the only way I will know for sure. I won't relax tomorrow if I still think I might be so I will let the test decide for me. Sorry for testin early but it will be CD33 and 12DPO with all the symptoms I have if I am pg it must show by now!!!!!! At least if it is a BFN I can go and enjoy my day at the fair !!!!!:roll:
  • well i tested a few hrs ago with the 2nd test i had left over, thought i would get it out the house as i wouldnt be needing it.
    well there is the faintest of faint lines there but i can see it without having to hold it up to the light or anything?? i came up straight away too.

but my af cramps are sooo strong that surely she must be on her way??!!
    do u think this is common? i looked on google but couldnt really find a relible answer

help me!!!! lol
  • Hi Sally, that sounds like your bfp! The line I got last fri was so faint I had to hold it up to the light and the more I stared the more I thought I must be imagining it but I wasn't. I've had a super strong positive since then (a week later) so don't give up hope. Wait a couple of days and test again but a line is a line!!! I've had cramps since about 4dpo and sometimes they've been strong like I was coming on but my line has just got stronger, so it's definately not over for you yet! This is a lucky thread remember, a few of us have had bfps!

And 3054 GOOD LUCK for tomorrow! I really hope if's your bfp. I'm moving house so i'll be checking in at some point, fingers crossed it's good news!xx