Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Had time to think and...

I think if meand my partner are going to ttc again we should take a more relaxed approach than we did last time and just let what happens happen. I think I need to just practice relaxing and not being so manic about this.

Replies

• I'm with you on this one! It is so easy to get obsessed with TTC.

I hope you can relax and you get a sticky BFP very soon.

Do you have any plans to help you chill out? Things to distact you?

Love NN xxx
  • thats wot i decided to do last time and it obviously worked...not sure how this time will go though as we will be wanting it even more now, have more fear as well and be more paranoid about how long it is going to take following MMC so not sure how the relaxing part will go....

Good Luck!

Lx
  • yeah, im trying the relaxed approach, not poas for ov, not even got any sticks in the house!

just doing the bd as and when, not stressing, i got pregnant on holiday last year, so if i put myself in holiday frame of mind....who knows!
  • Just mainly getting back out and doing things like I was before all this Natty. I was just so over excited and tense about getting my bfp and honestly that can't be healthy to be so obsessed. I have to keep reminding myself I have two gorgeous kids and I already am a mummy so I should enjoy my time with them more before we have a baby to juggle around and take up my time. I have so loved parenting them so far and I am really eager to just add to our little family and make it a big one. Parenting has been the only thing I have had the guts to stick at and learn to be good at but if we don't get to do the baby thing all over again I do need to come down to reality and realise I am luckier than some people.

Like my friend is coming over today with his girldfriend and their baby Max. He feels lucky just to have one baby since he was told he would never be able to concieve naturally. He and his girldfriend had a big fight when she got pregnant because he actually believed it wasn't his because of the tests he had and what he was told. A paternity test later and he is back at her place with his tail between his legs begging for her forgiveness. I have met his sone Max before but not his girllfriend so thats gonna be fun I hope I like her there is nothing worse than disliking someone your friend loves. When I see him though it reminds me to be appreciative for what I have and not take it for granted so I am not. I am going to emerse myself in my partner and kids and my friends in order to distract myself from stressing about this.

Now if I just have a period when I am supposed to it will all go to plan lol.