Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I dont want to leave :(

Hi all, as you may know (or not) I got my BFP, yippie, but I dont feel ready to leave you guys just yet, its still very early days, so do any of you mind if I stick around for a bit longer???

You have all been really supportive whilst ttc.

Kirsty xx

Replies

• course not! I wouldn't and won't be rushing of either when i get my BFP! although i'd be v excited too! x
  • Thanks rocky_kiz, im trying my best to refrain from getting too excited, 2 mc in less than a year, im so scared that this pregnancy will end the same image
    and to be honset it still doesnt feel real, lol, ive had no symptoms, yippie lets hope it stays that way.

Wishing you all the best hun, I hope you get your bfp very soon xxx
  • Congrats luvvie!! Of course you can stick around! I'm sue i would be sticking around with a bfp too!!!

Jodie xx
  • we need you lucky mascots with your bfp's to help bring us luck to get ours!!!
  • stick around as long as you would like! send some of that baby dust our way! image
  • Im sending you all a ton of babydust.

Thank you so much for all your support, means the world 2 me.

~I hope you all get BFPs very soon xx

Kirsty xx
  • Congratulations Kirgem!!!

I think that you should stick around in both forums and move when you feel ready. You give us PMA and your advice will be appreciated xxxxxxxx
  • Awww thnx snooks & everyone else, am feeling emotional today & now have tears reading this, lol xx loads of baby dust to u all xx