Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Appt tomorrow wish me luck please...UPDATED Back frm appt

Replies

• Hun i am glad that they are getting the ball rolling, i bet you feel really relieved that something is now being done.

Fingers crossed everything will work out hun xxxx
  • Hi hun,

Yea I do, sorry I couldnt be bothered to put it all on a txt LOL.

I think the main thing that worries me is the genetic tests & the ultrasounds!!

We saw that Mr brooker that I was telling you about. When we were at hosp for the last mmc a nurse told me if you can see him he is the best fertility doctor around!! And he was very good & im so glad he didnt say at least you can get pg or your still young!!!! Im fed up of all that bull!!!

how are you feeling today hun xx
  • Hi Laura,

So glad that you're feeling better. Sometimes you just feel better from knowing that something positive is being done. How brilliant you got to see the best dr around so gather all the info he needs to make you you have a happy and healthy pregnancy x x
  • Thanks MP,

I just said to my oh I feel better about having taken a step forward but it's the possible outcome of all these tests that are freaking me out now especially the genetics one if thats abnormal theres not alot that can be done for us!!

It's all really quite scary!!! Glad we got to see the best doc tho I was hoping to see him. xx
  • Hey hun,
    I think all will be OK - try not to worry about the tests results.
    Have you had the tests yet? Or when will you be having them?
    But by the sounds of it you're in good hands with that doctor then - so lets keep fingers crossed all is OK and its something simple and easily rectifiable

Big hugs xxx
  • Thanks Radkad,

We had the genetic test today but they can take 4-6 wks to come back. I cant have the other bloods until my af starts & I have to wait for the ultrasound & other tests as he said it's too soon after the erpc to put my body through all of that so soon.

We have another apt in dec when we can move forward.

Im trying to stay positive it's just all a bit daunting!! xxxx
  • Glad the appointment went well today Love Luc xxx
  • Hi Hun,

So gald the appointment went well and you mnagaed to seea really good dr. Bet it feels like such a relief to know things are starting to happen now. You must feel so much more positive now. Wishing all the best xxx
  • Hi Huni

Glad you're in such capable hands - it must be good to know that the balls rolling now. I really hope your results come back with something easily treatable you deserve your sticky bean so much xx
  • Glad it went well Laujai, sounds like things are moving along!
  • Hello laujai
    It sounds like they are going to take good care of you now & i hope everything goes super speedy for you now!
    Hope you feel better now hun

Annette xxx
  • Thanks ladies

I feel a bit more positive today xxx
  • Hey hun, glad your feeling positive today, how is J about the whole thing?
  • Hi Lau,

Sorry I haven't read all replies as I'm a bit pushed for time today (splitting my time between keeping 2ww'ers minds off the wait and also being a swimming spotter for my daughters class this afternoon) so I'm reading on the run.

Just wanted to pop in and see how you went on and looks like it was a success!! You sound a lot more positive already and dare I say it...a little upbeat!

Now you are confident that investigations are being made in the right areas it will help you to relax a little.

You're always welcome on BE - we also love seeing you on TTC so please don't be a stranger :\)
  • Hey girls thanks, I felt like I had to explain to him the seriousness of the genetic test LOL he's ok we just never thought we would be here, I told him that he'll have to put a hat on (if you catch my drift) as I dont want to conceive whilst all the tests are being done I would rather wait for the outcome & then get going properly, he wasnt impressed about that!!! He understands that it makes sense tho. I do pop on ttc but I just dont post there anymore really I saw your games LL ha ha. There will be no more 2ww for us until probably the new year but I still like coming on BE I just dont know were to hang out LOL as not ttc!!! xx
  • Hey Laujai! You can hang out here with us!! It say ttc - not ttc right this very minute lol image Anyway you have so much good advice its only fair to share it!!

I'm glad to see that things are happening for you and I think you have made a sensible decision to wait for a bit until the tests are done. That way you save yourself some of the anxiety from ttc without knowing what is happening with your bodies.

When the time is right I'm sure everything is going to work out just perfectly for you and hubby/OH.
    Stay in touch

Kathy xx
  • Thanks Kathy,

I wont be a stranger I like it too much on here LOL. I've just posted on llttc because of all the tests we are having maybe the lovely ladies there will be able to shine some of there wisdom on me & experiences as the tests are probably similar.
    I will def pop back over to ttc more often even if it's just to reply to other posts xxx
  • Def don't be a stranger and as Kathy says you can hang out with us - as she's right its not TTC right this minute but for when you're ready....
    I hope it all goes well in December and its a positive step forward and glad you're feeling better about things......I am sure once it all gets going a bit more in Dec it will be OK and not seem daunting then......its just the waiting and thoughts from now til then but thats what we're here for xxx
    Big hugs to you hun xxx
  • Thanks Radkad I will be hanging out here still you lot keep me sane LOL & i'll follow everyone elses CD & 2ww xxx
  • I'm really glad you're being well looked after! Promise you'll keep us updated!

Love Gecko x