Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

BFP at 11dpo then very faint BFP at 12dpo!!????

2»

Replies

• YAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!! Congratulations Clare - you are pregnant!!

Are you having a Junebug or a Maybaby?
    xxx
  • Congratulations Clare - thats excellent news!
    Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! x
  • im having a junebug!! edd june 11th.

just need you to get in here to kate and it will be perfect!!! xxxxx
  • Yipppeee.........Congratulations!!

Hopefully we will be joining you in the due in June forum soon xxxx
  • OMG OMG OMG....SO SO SO EXCITED FOR YOU HUN!!!! had a feeling you would get your BFP , and pleased we can share our pregnancy journey together!!!! you must be over the moon...I am for you! Loads of love and wishes for a super super sticky bean this time!!!!!!!! loads of Love Luc xxx
  • thanks luc!!!

so glad to have you and Gecko aas 'bump' buddies!! lol xxxxxx
  • Clare, congratulations honey, I'm sending lots of sticky preg dust to you.

Try not to worry, I know it is easier said than done as I was exactly the same. Just remember that no pg is the same, I got no symptoms till I was 8 weeks gone!

Love and best wishes to you

Melissa 19+6
  • thanks melissa...i remember you well...how are you feeling?bet you have a lovely bump to rest your cuppa on now!! xxxx
  • thanks luc!!!

so glad to have you and Gecko as 'bump' buddies!! lol xxxxxx

Awww.... you've made me cry, stupid hormones! And we're over the moon that you're joining us!

I've got my 1st Midwife Appointment this afternoon! Hoping to get my EPU referal.

Love Gecko 6 weeks today! x
  • cant wait to hear all about it!!! xxxx
  • This is fantsatic news, I am so so pleased for you, your oh and your precious little bean x x x
  • How you feeling today hun??? still cant believe it! so happy! Luc xxx
  • i feel fab...POAS this evening and both lines are a lovley shade of pink..there getting darker!!

xxxxx how are you?
  • Ohh that's great have you whipped out the big one yet?/ That sounds a bit rude but you know what I mean LOL x
  • I did a home pregnancy test yesterday at 11 dpo,  please tell me there is a faint line or am I going mad???image