Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Results from last week

2»

Replies

• Thanks Lily

MP spoke to GP today & he agreed that epu are wrong & that just cause a hpt shows -ve doesnt mean there is not tissue inside.

He thinks that it is strange for me to have tissue from Oct as by now I wouldve had abnormal bleeding & pain from infection but he does think that at some point I had a new pg which has mc completly.

I suppose I will just speak to the cons in the new year & see what we can do from here as 4 mc in a year is just ridiculous & there must be something they can do for us now.

xxx

[Modified by: laujai on December 31, 2009 01:07 PM]

• Oh Laura,

God, i don't know what to say but just want to wish you all the very best for 2010, i hope you'll have a better year than this one as you soooo deserve to have some good news. It is scary but i truly believe you'll get there, we've had 1 mmc which was the worst thing we've ever experienced - having experienced that i don't know how you keep going but am so pleased that you can.

I'm sending you lots of pma and sticky baby dust, please take care hun xxx
  • Thank you so much Sohappy, it means so much having all the support from everyone & that you check in on me from time to time.

Praying that 2010 brings us goodluck & a 5th time lucky sticky lo.

Hope you & bump are doing well hun.

happy new year to you xxxx
  • Aww laujai. you really are going throught the mill at the moment. I'm sorry that you and your OH are having to go though this, I'm really not sure what to day other than to keep chatting to us on here and sending you lots of hugs.

Here's to 2010!

xxx
  • Thanks honey,

Same to you, like i say you're always in my thoughts - yes 5th time lucky.

Me n bump are well thanks apart from getting beaten up all the time - wouldn't change it for the world though. Also thanks for asking cos i know how difficult it is to do that having been in your situation once - take care and try to stay strong.

SH 31+6 xxx
  • Sorry to hear you,ve had yet another blow. How much can 1 take! I hope you get answers really soon and that 2010 brings you a beautiful so dearved baby. Take care darlin x
  • Hi Laura,

Just wanted to send you my love, what a tough year you have had, to have to keep going through it must be so heartbreaking every time... I know they will be looking into finding some answers but really hope they come up with some sooner rather then later, you must be going out of your mind.
    Really wish I could come up with something to help, hope you get to speak to the consultant soon

Love and hugs Lucy xxx
  • Laura

I'm so sorry to hear this - I hope you get to see your consultant soon and that 2010 brings you the happy news you most definately deserve xx
  • Laura,

I am so sorry to hear all this, you really have not had a great 2009, but here's to 2010. I've said it before, you are an inspiration and I hope that the New Year brings you the happiness and the sticky bean that you so, so deserve,

Thinking of you,

xxxxx
  • Thanks girls,

Sorry am late in replying havent been able to get online as had a virus hopefully it's all fixed for good now!!!

Really appreciate your kind messages & that you'll check in, it means so much.

Feeling very positive for this year, have been doing visualisation techniques LOL hope the pma I am keeping for now pays off!!!
    xxxx
  • hi lovey have just seeen this ,so just caught up.

i think you are so strong,i really do,you are an inspiration to others,like NN is...and when you have your baby,others will remember you and you will give them faith and hope.

loadsa love and hugs xxxxxxxx
  • Thanks Clare

That means alot hun. How are you doing sweetie? xxx
  • im doing ok inbetween being paranoid...and stressed with work,i should be at the stage where i am enjoying this pg now,but i havent got there yet ,as work is annoying me so much and making me stressed so i feel im missing out.............bah!!! xxxx
  • Was just reading your post in pg cant beleive how far you are already!!

You sound like what I think i'll be like!!! Not enjoy it & worried the whole way through!!

Thought work wouldve been a bit easier on you now but I know what there like remember you having problems with them earlier on in your pg.

I hope that you can start enjoying it soon, maybe after 20wk scan you might feel better, whens that? xxx
  • Laura I just wrote you a message on LTTC but in case you didn't pick it up I thought I would find you here so I am gatecrashing, hope that is ok.
    I am so sorry sweetie with everything you have gone through, I hope you are doing OK.
    Sending you a huge hug, xxx
  • Thanks sweetie trying to stay positive as you do!!!
    Will go onto ltttc now & have a look xxx