Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

BFP!!!

2»

Replies

• Jodie that is brilliant news!!!! Congrats on your BFP xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • OMG gemgems - wouldn' that be ace!!!!! Are you having many symptoms? HAve you seen your GP yet and would you request an early scan?

Jodie xx
  • HOOORRAAAYYY! Thats is fantastic news, many congratulations - I hope you have a great pregnancy.
    xxx
  • Congratulations to you darlin,
    Fantastic news and wishing you and little bean a very healthy 9 months x x x x Senga
  • my symptoms are hungry, thirsty, need a wee, tired! no nausea luckily (mum never had any either preg so hope that runs in family). boobs only hurt at night when I take bra off.

went to GP, but my normal one was away :evil: he's been my doc since I was 5 and last time gave me a hug and kiss on cheek. this doc didn't even say congratulations! I asked about an early scan and he said there's no point. could have phoned epu and hassled them for one, but I have bad memories there, and want to be happy when I first see my bean. So we have just booked a private babybond scan for the morning after we get back from our hols image 18days til I see my little one!!!
  • Congratulations Jodie! Hope you have a H&H pregnancy xx
  • Thanks DM, nice to see you!!! I don;t feel brave enough yest to join you in PG yet!

Gemgems, that sucks that you have to pay for an early scan, i am going to see my GP on Fri who is very good usually, so i am hoping that we will get an early scan, otherwise OH says that we can pay for a private one. Going to take another test tomorrow to see if the line has got darker, but i am saving my last CBD for weds on my birthday!!

Jodie xx
  • Awww that is lovely news, well done you!
  • Good luck for Friday hope you get an early scan - I found it very comforting and after it I felt brave enough to join July!
  • line darker today? good luck for the cbd tomorrow!
  • Thanks matey, line was darker and took the test at 2.30pm ish so feeling very encouraged! - how are you feeling - only 17 days to seeing bubs! when do you go on your hols, i'm dead jealous!!!!!

Jodie xx
  • Thanks matey, line was darker and took the test at 2.30pm ish so feeling very encouraged! - how are you feeling - only 17 days to seeing bubs! when do you go on your hols, i'm dead jealous!!!!!

Jodie xx
  • we fly on sunday morning, but we're staying at a gatwick hotel saturday night. so will prob do another cbd sat morning to hopefully get a 3+ before we go.
    Am sooo looking forward to it. Tho think the scan might make me wish the holiday away a little. at least I have something to look forward to on the holiday come down!
    dark line in the afternoon is good image
  • I know it sounds daft but i can't wait to see my doctor on friday, at least i can get things moving one way or another with a scan.

is it 2 weeks that you go away for?
  • we're away 10days. we get back the 28th, then have the babybond scan first thing friday morning. then i'm on call the weekend image but at least if scan is good I'll have something to keep me grinning through the weekend