Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

BFP!!!!!!

2»

Replies

• Hey Hevmc,

I am glad someone is the same as me, will be exciting to see how far you are gone. Big Congratulations.

My MC started on the 18th March but I said the 19th, started heavy bleeding on the 20th lost on the 21st had it confirmed on the 22nd, so many dates. I stopped bleeding on the Thurs the 25th and started to TTC on the 26th. I thought my due date would be around the end on Jan but when I seen the midwife on Thursday she said they take the 1st day of MC which I said the 19th (dont know why) they add 7 days (must be for the bleeding) then thats ure 1st date add on 40 wks which gives me the 26th Dec image.

I know this will change but would be special to have a xmas baby after the last year I have had.

How far gone do you think you are? What date did u stop bleeding?

xx
  • hey again!!!

im replying on here too as i didnt realise you had messaged me. i started spotting on the 26th march, had scan sat 27th and they said it looked like i was starting to miscarry. started bleeding properly and then returned for 2nd scan the following saturday where they said pretty much everything was gone, except a tiny amount which would soon go. i continued bleeding for about another week until the thursday 8 april.
    we started ttc again next day. i got a negative test at some point, cant remember when but i had app to ring hospital with result on 27april, so i did another test to confirm and it was BFP!! they then told me to check that it was a stronger pos a week later and as it was, i now have to ring on 18th may to arrange a scan!!

its all so confusing...lol...and like you, i get the feeling im going to be very early at the scan.

glad you are doing ok so far.

xxxx

[Modified by: hevmc on May 09, 2010 07:41 PM]

• congrats hun im lovingt the BFP's image xxx
  • Congratulations.x
  • congrats hope u have a H&H nine months.

chaxxx
  • Thanks all.

xxx

Hevmc - They say all my dates will change in the next few wk's. I'll get a confirmed date when I go for my booking in scan which is on the 10th June, im just waiting for the confirmation.

I'm just wishing the day's/week's away at the min.

xxx
  • Congratulations!!! x