Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Who wants a lurve bug??? 4 BFP & counting...

Replies

• Ha ha Rocky it's just a normal CB havent got any digi's yet!!! Im sure I can add some to my collection though if needed!! x
  • Thanks Rocky and Laujai, I know FR's don't usually give evaps and my line yesterday showed up immediately, but I just keep thinking well if I had a faint line yesterday surely there should be more hcg in my system today to give a stronger line but instead there's nothing! I didn't drink for 3 hours and didn't use the loo for 2hours before I used another FR and there's nothing there at all :cry: xx
  • Hope all these faint lines are BFP'S its so exciting to be sharing all this with you ladies.
    I did a CBD today and got a NOT PREGNANT. Gutted so having a big bar of chocolate. xx
  • laujai, I would use FR image and HUni I would use another Superdrug in the morning if you have one

xxx
  • Hi all, I have been reading through all of your posts and it has given me so much hope and excitement about trying again. I only had my op just over a week ago so I am still waiting for my first AF, so it is a little early for me yet, but I so wanted to join so when I am ready to be teasting again I can put my updates on here.

Many congratulations to all of those with positive results and fingers crossed for all those faint lines........ cant wait till I am in that position.... wont be long..... I am being positive..... way too much negativity over the last few weeks...... the new me.

Looking forward to updating you all soon x:\)
  • Lilypod sorry bout the bfn,

3054 glad you like the thread hun & it's given you some hope I think we all need something fun to keep us going!!

Huni havent a clue whats goin on im sorry its all being so confusing for you.

Rainbow how you feeling hun? I wana do a FR but dont want to waste it LOL thats why wondering about tesco to start with, I do have slight AF ish pains tonight nothing to bad but there def there on & off a bit!! xx
  • Just a quick updte on me.

Done a FR today BFN!!

I have been having on & off mild AF pains & since yesterday have been feeling a bit sick when I get up.

Im gona wait now till mon & see if af has decided to show her face if not then i'll re-test.

Hope everyone is well xx
  • Sorry to hear that Laujai, just replied on the other thread as well, hope it's just a shy 1 in there for you!

I'm not going to test again, it's only causing me heartache so I'm accepting my BFN this morning is the proper result and the line I got was some strange faulty test, just wish AF would arrive now xx
  • morning ladies! well hope that in the next week you both end up with bright lovley lines! today im on cd32 with no sign of the witch so far! test yesterday was bfn but keeping my hopes up!
  • hey good luck gals with your feint lines!!!
    let us know asap on results!!
    i wont be testing until March now but i'll still follow this thread image xx
  • Hi gussie

Hopefully we will all get some nice strong lines soon, how long is cycle usually? Im normally 32days today am CD30 & feeling very sick the last 2 mornings, I dont know that we bd enough tho as we missed my ov day as oh was to damn tired!!!
    Im still getting lots of cm which I dont usually get so close to af!!! Fingers crossed for us all xx
  • Gosh this suspense is killing me with all you're awol AFs image Really, really hope it means that you all have shy beans, have absolutley everything crossed for you all xx

I'm Ok thanks Laujai, passed the magic day yesturday, last time I had a BFP I had started bleeding at exactly 5 weeks to ov, and it was the same day again yesturday, but went through the whole day without any nasty stuff so feeling better this morning, now need to get passed 6 weeks image

Also, just to let you know, that I have a LOT of cm, maybe it means the saem for you laujai?

Have you all got nice plans for valentines day?

xxx
  • Ohh I hope so, did you feel mildly AF-ish as well though?

That's good hun im sure this pg will go without a hitch & eveything will be fine, before you know it you'll be holding you baby. xx
  • Aww thanks laujai, you really made me smile. Don't want to get your hopes up, but I still have AF type tummy ache now, not so much but did when I first got by BFP and the only way to relieve it was to go to the toilet - think it was my uterus strectching and putti g pressure on my bladder and bowel - could be the saem for you sweetie

xxx
  • sorry to hear BFN's girls, keeping my fingers crossed for you all though! xx
  • Glad to hear you passed your first milestone Rainbow, hope that means you are relaxing abit more day by day!!

Well after a very weepy morning I've decided to stop sitting about feeling sorry for myself, I've gave h2b advanced warning that he will be jumped on later and every other day until I get my positive or AF :lol: been reading up on annovulatory cycles and it has me thinking that if that's what's happened then I could be 1 week into my "next" cycle already so no point waiting about image just disappointed I don't get using my monitor!!! xx
  • OMG Rainbow thats what I have to do (go to the loo LOL)!!! Glad that msg made you smile sweetie.

Thanks Rocky how are you doing my love?

Ahhh Huni I really feel for you at the moment sweetie it's hard enough as it is let alone being messed about, glad that your feeling more positive hun, you will get your BFP & it will be very soon, I have a good feeling for all of us here. xxxx

• thanks lau, my cycle has been 31days sence mc to the dot!? i keep running to the bathroom as i keep thinking shes here but jus loads of cm, no signs of "her"? i also have AFish crampy feeling but i have had that with my last 2 pg's one of which turned out to be a healty 8.5lb baby boy so that keeps my hopes up. dont know what to think right now as the test said neg.? hope its just not enuf hcg in my system yet. as you may remember i had what i thought was implantation bleeding a 7dpo that was just a very small bit of brownish spoting, trying to keep pma!!! maybe we can be in the same due it thread image think im going to wait till monday and if still no AF then test again, dont want to get anymore bfn!!! i would love to eather get a bfp or AF so i can get on to the next cycle if its not going to be this month! rainbow- glad things are going good for you congrats on the mile stone! heres to many more good weeks ahead! huni- maybe you'll to will end up joining us in the due thread maybe we all jus have shy beans!
    anyone hear from jodi lately? wondering if she has had another scan yet or not. *hugs* kari
  • Hi hun

Ohhh so were the same im re-testing mon, well supposed to be but am now not sure if I can hold out till mon. Also on knicker watch but lots of cm!!

I've also had slight afish with previous pg but everything else takes over so I always remember more the homrones & the tiredness or sense of smell!!!

Hope we have got shy beans would be great to be in a due in together.

Heard from Jodie last week but cant remember when her nxt appt was!!! Hope everything is going well with her xx
  • Come on ladies, I need an update, the suspense is killing me here :lol::lol:

Thanks for your well wishes ladies, you're all just fab!

xxx