Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Who wants a lurve bug??? 4 BFP & counting...

Replies

• Hi Rainbow, I wish I could update but I'm still in limbo! My mum keeps telling me it's stress and to calm down and AF will arrive...anyone know how to calm down???? :roll: xx
  • well ladies im officially out! AF waved her nasty self at me this morning on cd33, happy valentines day right!!! image oh well guess i can start cd1. good luck to you all. huni and lau will be on the look out for a bfp!
    *hugs* and happy valentines to you all!!
  • Hi Ladies

Gussie sorry she got you hun

Huni sorry no tips on how to relax!!!! Hope something happens one way or another (obviously hoping for a shy beanie)

As for me BFN again today, am actually due on tomorrow or tues but have backache so think af is not to far away boooo!!!!

Hope everyone has a nice day xxx
  • Awww Gussie, what a cow, sending you big hugs sweetie.

Argh Huni, what a cow she is! I just saw on your thread on TTC that your temps are up tp, surely that's a good sign also? I think you may just have a shy one there sweetie.

Laujai, it aint over til the witch arrives, you just never know, have everything crossed for you.

xxx
  • aww Gussie, sorry she got you hun ((hugs))

Laujai I still have my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks Rainbow, I'm just so fed up with it all now, if there is anything in there I think it hates me already :roll: xx
  • No huni, it doesn't hate you, it's just a little shy image how many DPO are you?

xxx
  • Gussie sorry the witch got you. Keeping fingers crossed for everyone else - I am CD31 today and got BFN on friday so think I am just waiting on the witch.
    xx
  • I'm 21dpo rainbow, cd35 of a 28 day cycle :roll: I know I'm probably being a drama queen but I keep worrying now that the stress of the last few months has finally caught up with me and my periods have stopped now for months and months :cry: xx
  • Gosh what's going on with all these awol AF's :\? :\?

lilypod, got everything crossed for you sweetie.

Huni, don't think like that I'm sure it's nothing like that at all. Yes it may be a little late due to stress but it doesn't mean that they've gone for a long time, if it's not a shy bean (and I think it is by the way image ) then I'm sure AF is just around the corner. Try not to worry too much (I know, easier said than done) I'm sure news is not too far away. Update me on your symptoms again, and also are you definetly sure of when you ov?

xxx
  • Gosh what's going on with all these awol AF's :\? :\?

lilypod, got everything crossed for you sweetie.

Huni, don't think like that I'm sure it's nothing like that at all. Yes it may be a little late due to stress but it doesn't mean that they've gone for a long time, if it's not a shy bean (and I think it is by the way image ) then I'm sure AF is just around the corner. Try not to worry too much (I know, easier said than done) I'm sure news is not too far away. Update me on your symptoms again, and also are you definetly sure of when you ov?

xxx
  • well symptoms wise I had sharp pains around my bikini line from about 7dpo, still getting them though not so much now and quite alot of cm (keep running to the loo thinking she's arrived!) but that's about it. I had a little confusion with ov tests this month as it looked like positives 2 days in a row, but either way I should have ov'd either 24th or 25th January I think, actually have a pic of the tests as I was asking the girls on the other forum which they thought was positive:

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv254/hunnii04/tests002-1.jpg

the first 3 were done over the course of the 24th and the last 2 were on the 25th, stupidly I stopped testing after that though xx
  • Aww sorry sweetie, I don't use the sticks so I have no clue of how they work :\( having a lot of cm is a symtoms, and one that I've had both times. In terms of being so far afterov, I wonder if it's been late impanting and that's why it's taking a while to show up :\? When did you test last?

xxx
  • I tested this morning with a FR and a CBD, both BFN, it's just bad luck I think more than anything, my cycle has just picked now to start being unpredictable :roll:

*Deep breath* I know the only thing I can do is wait and see what happens, hopefully after the torture of this cycle mummy nature will have pity on me and give my BFP next month image xx
  • Morning ladies image

Hope we all had a lovely Valentines day?

Sorry I've not been around - had quite a manic weekend...

I have read through the posts I've missed but now I'm replying I can't remember everything :roll:

So if I miss you out I'm sooooo sorry :\)

Huni - from that pic I would say your opk was starting to get positive on the last test in the pic so I think if you'd carried on testing you would have had a positive the following day or day after that test (so may have ov'd later than you think ;\) ) Extra CM late in your cycle is a sign of early pg - I had this with my DD (but thought I had an infection or something as we weren't TTC and DD was a complete surprise!) Also had it with the twins..and absolute massive amounts of it too! Not had too much this time though :\?

Lau - sorry you got BFN hun - but you already know what I'm gonna say...It aint over until the horrible hag rocks up so keep that PMA up ;\)

Rainbow - how you doing? Are you still getting cramps? I must admit I'm a little concerned as I've had some right doozies over the weekend, very sharp - take your breath type cramps - have you had these at all?

Well, manic weekend. Police arrived for statement - which I gave, just as they were about to leave they advised me that the other driver - although he has insurance that is paid for - may not be covered as he is on a provisional licence - the police are looking into it as they are saying if he only has a provisional licence then for him to be covered insurance wise he needs to have a qualified driver (of at least 2 years) who is over 25 sat next to him while he is driving the car. So potentially I could be covering the cost of the accident through my insurance rather than his image (there was no-one with him at the time of the accident)

Have rang my insurance company and they have confirmed what the police have said is correct - I'm due a phone call from the police today to let me know whether or not he is definately on a provisional only licence and whether what they said ^^^ is right.

Looks like that was one heck of an expensive HPT :lol:

I took the name you guys came up with "pud" and left a little rose on hubs pillow - he didn't even see it until around 9 last night. I was downstairs tidying round and he'd gone for a game on the Xbox 360. Came hurtling down the stairs 5 minutes after he'd gone up with tears streaming down his face - my first thought was something was wrong with the children until I saw the little card in his hand image

He was soooo happy! He kept looking at the card almost in disbelief as if he didn't realise what the past year has been about :lol:

We did a CBD together last night and it came back 1-2 weeks! So lovely to see it in print - haven't ever got that far this past year!!

Fingers crossed for everyone still to test image *gets baseball bat out of cupboard ready to whack the witch*
  • Morning everyone image

Sorry I'm in too good a mood as I have the week off work, yippee :lol: (although I've got to go in this afternoon to sort something and possibly another day in the week too, I'm just so committed :lol::lol: )

lilylilac, bless your hubs, how sweet image My cramps have been quite hard at times, and I've now learnt that I need to either empty my bladder and/or bowel to relieve them, even if I don't have the sensation to use the toilet, but I really do believe it's my uterus stretching and pushing on them. Mine have decreased significatly now, but I think I'm a little further along than you so this maybe why? I'm going to see the midwife tomorrow and will chat to her about it, so I'll update you after my appointment. I know you're already probably doing it, but keep up your water intake and try to ensure you have your 5 a day as this should help, don;t you get worrying though sweetie, I'm sure all is fine image

Also, what a prat of a driver, is your no claims protected? I would be absolutley fuming if it were me!

xxx
  • Hi rainbow,

he is a sweetie isn't he?! Bless him!! He's gone to work this morning beaming from ear to ear with strict instructions to tell not a single soul!!

yeah right, he'll come home and it'll have "slipped out" to someone! image

I am drinking water like it's going to be extinct in the very near future, and weeing for england also. I have been (TMI!) a little constipated so maybe it's that. I am a little way behind you (4+1). Can't say I remember the cramps so bad with my others though :\?

Think I'll stick around here and not go wandering into pregnancy or DIO just yet.... Also did you do a CBD? when could I expect to get 2-3 weeks? Sorry for the q's and the panic stations type messages, these cramps are throwing me a loop :roll:

hubs is absolutely livid that the driver may not be insured - our no claims are not protected...so it's something we may well have to suck up....having said that though we were on about having a new car at some point this year so we may well just get the new car sooner and not bother with claiming on the insurance for ours and sell it as it is....

Think we will decide after the police have rung today. I'm not overly worried tbh. Swings and roundabouts I guess :\)
  • lilylilac, I'm 5+3 today, and got 2-3wks on my CBD Tuesday morning last week which was right I thought. Having said that, I donlt think they are that accurate as it goes on averages, and we know that every pg is different. Also, I think it would really depend on how concentrated the urine was as it really does use the amount of the hormone in the urine to give the result iyswim?

I don't ever feel constipated, and tbh I don't think it's that, I just thik that there isn't room for a stretching uterus and my bladder and my bowel :lol:

I'm in DIO, I didn't want to in the begining in case I tempted fate, but then I realised that I wanted to try and enjoy this pg as much as I can, and although I can't explain it, I just feel much more positive this time around, last time it was like I was always waiting for something to go wrong iyswim.

Try not to worry hun (much easier said than done I know, and yes I should take my own advice :lol: ) I really believe that we are in for sticky beans this time around image

xxx
  • Hi ladies, how's everyone today? Any news Laujai, have you tested again hun?

Well I'm still none the wiser :roll: got very excited this morning when I though my BBT had dropped really steeply (thought AF was finally on her way) but when I checked again on the thermometer at lunch, what I thought was a 1 was actually a 7 so temp is still high...have to do this...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

phew, feels a little better image xx
  • Huni, I don't know if this helps

Higher body temperature

One of the pregnancy symptoms that takes a while to gauge is higher than usual body temperature. You may have been feeling a little bit warm lately and wondered if you are coming down with a cold or something. Take your temperature and see if it is higher than it normally would be.

If you've been trying to conceive and hoping to get pregnant (it's a tough job but somebody has to do it), your doctor may already have suggested that you keep a record of your body temperature every day. If your temperature is higher than usual and it stays high for two weeks in a row, something is obviously going on with your body. You may be pregnant (or you may have a low grade fever). Prolonged periods of increased temperature are a cause to seek your doctor's opinion.

It's taken from http://www.womens-health-questions.com/pregnancysymptoms.html

Really hope it's good news sweetie

xxx
  • Thanks for that Rainbow, I knew that if your temp stays high after ov then it's a good sign, but I only started doing my temps the day I thought AF would be here so at the minute I'm just on the look out for the dip that would show she's on her way. Would never have thought to mention it to the doctor though if/when I make an appointment so must remember to tell her xx