Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Who wants a lurve bug??? 4 BFP & counting...

Replies

• purplebubbles - yea did you see that man last week getting on like a teenager, if my h2b acted like that I would kill him!! xx
  • Thanks ladies thanks clare sweetie.

MrsDao that is absolutley fantastic news hun I am completley over the moon for you & hubby I know how hard this last year has been for you, have you posted in ltttc yet I am on my way over there in a mo to have another catch up.

Im gona watch one born every min ladies I enjoyed it last week.

PB hope you have ov especially early & it's a sign of implantation hun fingers crossed for you xxx
  • congrats mrsDAO!!!!!
    sorry AF has got you Lauj and Huni.
    Gxx
  • how did I post and miss that announcement!!! Congratulations MrsDAO!! That's fanatstic news hun xx
  • Thanks a million ladies.
    Obviously I am petrified but so so happy as I honestly thought that it would never happen for us again!

Wishing you all quick BFP's and sticky beans
    xxx

Wishing you all quick BFP's and sticky beans
    xxx
  • hello ladies,
    lau and huni im right there with you on those horrible AF cramps! if its not bad enuf to get her she has to be such a witch about it!!
    mrsdao- congrats hun!!!
    im on cd3 (image) but doing ok with it jus alittle bumbed it had to be this way ya know!? heres to bfp's in march!! looks like lau and huni we are goin to be in 2ww together huh?!
  • Hi All,

Congrats MrsDao - great news.
    Sorry she got you Laujai and Huni.
    Still waiting for her to arrive and now cd35!!!!

xxx
  • Congratulations MrsDao -yeahhhh x

well Ive had no more bleeding since yesterday morning, but Im trying to convince myself that my body is being a bit naughty so I dont get my hopes up.

huni - did you watch OBEM last night? "Joy" was really making me laugh - she just kept moaning about the pillows, lunch and plants! bless her! x

• Hey ladies

Im feeling on & off at the moment one minute ok the nxt really angry!!! I know we all want to get pg but I really wanted to do it this month as were going away in April so wouldve been 12wks by the time we went but said that we would wait for 1 month if didnt do it so means March we wont be trying to hard & I feel really upset about waiting again as AF has arrived means were onto month 17 missing a month means will be onto month 18!!!!
    On a positive note have a follow up appt nxt tues at recurrent mc clinic so can talk about it with cons but it just sucks it all sucks & angry that im not pg yet!!!

sorry for rant hope everyone else is getting on ok xxx
  • Oh Lau,

Chin up it will happen i just know it will. if anyone deserves it you do. you have been such a support to me and i dont know how you do it keeping smiling every day and giving such good advice to everyone. you deserve to feel angry and when i read your BFP post which i will read soon i will be so happy for you and i will be singing it from the roof tops

it will happen hon xxxxx i just want to say thank you for all you have done for me xxxx
  • Hi purple bubbles - yea she was so funny, poor thing! Was laughing so hard when she started talking about how she should have planted pansies to look at :lol: that other girl though was seriously doing my head in!! I hope when my turn comes I won't make half that much fuss, it really wasn't helping her the way she was getting on and then the adding all that stress on the baby. Felt so sorry for her partner, he came across as if he hadn't a clue what he was letting himself in for!!

Hi Gussie, o yayy you can both keep me calm in the 2ww :lol:
    Laujai ((hugs)) hun it will happen, and you never know the relaxed "not really trying" approach could be all it takes to get that second line!

Quick question ladies, how does the CBFM "know" what time it is? I'm just curious really, I'm assuming I don't need to set the time or anything on it, so how does it know the 6 hour window? especially since it's only on for a few minutes in the mornings...it's a mystery to me so if anyone knows please put me out of my misery :lol: xx
  • Laujai please keep smiling you have been a great comfort to me and many others on here.
    xx
  • sorry for the AF's guys and congrats on the bfps.

Huni - thats hilarous! lol, i dont actually know though tbh i've never thought about it! it does 'know' though, i guess being electronic it has a chip in it that tells it these mechanical things! lol, dont worry about the technicalaties though hun! just set it at the right time and nothing can go wrong! lol

~I'm not liking that i dont get as much time to get on here atm cus i miss out on loads and then i can't remember anyone's posts!!!! so apologies.

Laujai, i totally get how you must be feeling hun and i really really hope they can help u at your next appointment!

9dpo today for me, the 2ww is still whizzing by nice and quickmthank god, haven't been ss too much but would be lying if i said i hadn't been at all! lol xxx
  • Hi ladies, sorry about all the nasty witches turning up, bloody things.

Laujai, how you feeling now sweetie? I'm so sorry you're feeling a bit low at the moment but I want you to remember that you have been a fantatstic source of support for me and the other ladies on here and I feel very privileged for getting to know you. I'm not going to say things such as 'it will happen' etc, but I do believe that you WILL become a mommy soon. Sending you lots of hugs

xxx

• Thanks Lily, Rocky & Rainbow thats really sweet, I just cant see an end in sight at the moment, i really hoped that by some miracle we woulve done it this month. Im starting to panic now that my history of endo is causing the mc & there will be nothing they can do. I know I shouldnt be so negative think af arriving has just made me feel worse!!! xxx
  • Hi all, been keeping upto date with everything on here. Congratulations for all the BFP and so sorry to hear about the BFN, especially since everyone had such a tough time waiting for the witch!!!!!!

We officially started TTC again yesterday after my MC in Jan. have not had AF yet, so this is more just like practice as I have no idea where I am with dates etc...... but hey who knows what may happen.

I will keep up to date with everything going on and update you all when I get a bit more of an idea with my date..... until then I will just keep having fun trying!!!:lol:
  • Oh No Laujai!! Nasty evil, horrible, awful insensitive cow AF :evil: *hoists baseball bat above head and delivers a massive blow to the dark evil one and threatens not to return for another 10 months!*

So sorry she got you hunni, I can't believe it...after your symptoms as well - they were really promising! :\( I know there is nothing that will console you right now but I'll leave you loads of ((((_))))) and the thought that we are all here to shout and scream at and to laugh and cry with.

Huni - (don't believe I'm saying this) glad the witch turned up for you and gave you some sort of closure - onwards for you to March! You and Lau are gonna crack it next cycle!! image

Congrats Mrs Dao! Sneaking in there with a very quiet announcement :lol:

Well, 4+4 today and I'm still having awful cramps - aside from that I have no other symptoms, (.) (.) are not sore, I have no nausea, I am drinking more & peeing more but I think thats down to trying to get rid of the cramps rather than an actual symptom.

I still havent ventured into pregnancy or into DIO cos I'm terrified! :\( I haven't even updated on TTC apart from a sporadic comment or two - no announcement and not even updated the BFP jan feb list.
    What is wrong with me? I should be over the moon and shouting from the rooftops - but aside from hubs and best friend (and all of you frequenting this thread) I haven't told anyone! :roll:

I'm scared, I'm absolutely terrified that this is not happening, it doesn't feel right iykwim? Tried explaining it to hubs last night and he just replied "hormones" with a :roll:

Does anyone understand? What can I do to get over this? I want to be happy, I want to be screaming from the rooftops, I want to ....

I have no idea really - I just don't feel right :\(
  • lilylilac, I don't mean to sound patronising, but I do think what you are feeling is relativly normal considering what you have had to go through. Although I wanted nothing more than to be pregnant, when it did actually happen I was sh!tting bricks as I was so scared that somthing awful would happen again. I began to feel better when I passed my first milestone of 5 weeks as that was when I had my first bout of bleeding, my next milestone to pass is 6 weeks (tomorrow) as that was when I actually had the mc, and I'm hopeing that I begin to feel even better still. I still have my moments, and I thinn=k I weill continue to have these until I hold my baby in my arms, but that's just something that I have to wor through.

I'm sorry for rambling but I wanted to share my story with you so that you didn't feel that you were alone in this. When you're readt, come and find me in DIO and you can start off slowly image

Sending lots of hugs

xxx
  • Hi ladies,

Lily I agree with Rainbow I think it is just one of those terrible things & hopefully soon you will be able to enjoy your pg. It is completley natural to feel so scared. Have you been to the docs yet to see about an early scan? xxx
  • Laujai, you seem to be such a strong person and to go through a mc once is bad enough but you're still standing after 4 and still have a relationship with OH, please try and brush that PMA off just for a lil bit longer! i really hope u get somewhere with your appointment next week!

LilyL i guess until you start getting more symptoms or see ur lil bean it might take a while to sink in! my last bfp never really sank in... not til it was too late anyway... even though i'd had loads of scans etc i never quite believed it! it's only been a few days, give it time.