Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Who wants a lurve bug??? 4 BFP & counting...

Replies

• Options
    hi lily, ooo vivid dreams were my only real symptom of my last BFP!! Sounds good hun!! xx
  • Options
    hi ladies,

sorry i havent been around much - work is manic and we're moving house so living out of boxes atm.

laujai - glad it wasnt too bad meeting up with your firends - i bumped into someone from work (work in a different office) and she is due a week after I should have been and has a big bump - so that was a little hard. but im now filling myself with PMA for the future.

littleb - hope you're cycles are getting back tonormal, is so frustrating when you dont know what is happening, hope all is well.

Congratulations Rainbow! fab news! yeahhhhhh

welcome MrsDAO - hope you're only hear for a little bit and then you get fab news too.

little update form me: the witch turned up on sunday (1st one after mc end of nov) i didnt feel too upset as we had only bee casually trying for a few weeks before, and now I have more of an idea what and when things are happening. so lets put it this way - hubbie isnt going to kow what has hit him! he he. think we're going to give the SMEP a go this month. so we are now properly officially ttc - well from CD8.

hope everyone is good, will have another read through the thread and have a catch up.

x x
  • Options
    Hi everyone. I have been very naughty. Have been ss since Saturday and gave in today and did a test BFN - probably too soon as AF not due till thurs. Big slapped wrist for me. xx
  • Options
    Hi all,

I have been ss like a crazy person - sore boobs, tummy pains, exhaustion, and then today felt really nauseus all morning with no obvious cause. However, just gave in to my POAS addiction and got BFN on superdrug one. My AF isn't due till Thursday and I didn't get FP till AF was 5 days overdue last time, but just feel so disappointed. Am I being crazy?

AAAARGH!!!!
  • Options
    Hi JOB81, omg your post was what I wanted to say but I didn't put it as well. I also used a superdrug one and wished now I had bought the first response ones that were on BOGOF.
    It sucks but guess its a bit early for us both.
    Sticky beans all round hopefully. xx
  • Options
    Don't give up ladies, It's still very possibly too early for you both!

Thanks to you all for your lovely welcomes, I look forward to getting to know you all!

I don't think that there is anyone at all left from my time here - hope that's a reassurance to you all as most of them now have bambinos!

I'm 5dpo I think but worrying now that my + opk was false as I have been taking Clomid, and this can give you a false +. I suppose I'm just being a worrier!
    I keep having cramps and twinges on both sides, yesterday they were really bad on one side, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Baby dust to all xxx
  • Options
    ha ha rainbow, love it! so far we're just doing evening's! would rather there be some there than wear hubby out and not erm... finish the deed as it were... lol, so the last 3 nights and tonight should do it as will be high tyomorrow and had twinges on my right side earlier! plus in the pm i can shove a pillow under my hips and fall asleep!
  • Options
    Morning Ladies image

Well I'm on CD25 (of a normal 28)...after some pretty convincing "symptoms" and my best friend nagging me constantly :roll:
    I used an ebay cheapie (courtesy of friend yesterday as I don't have any hpt's in the house much less ebay cheapies as I hate them with a vengeance!) this morning....

I *think* I have a line!!!!!! It is very faint and it's a squinter (as in you need to look real hard to catch it) but it came up straight away and is pink!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to get ahead of myself though as I've had lines on these before and turned out not to be pg (hence why I hate them so much!). I've saved my fmu (Sorry TMI image) and I'm off to get a better more reliable test after dropping the children at school

Eeeeeeek!! I'm scared, nervous and excited all at once image

Wish me luck image
  • Options
    lilylilac make sure u get back on here and update us at once!

Huni- any sign of ur cbfm, rainbow summed it up in one about setting it anytime up to cd5. i love mine, i found it almost unreal when i got highs and peaks the first time like i almost never expected to see them!

Laujai, how is the ss going?

and just to say 'hi' to all, sorry for those i couldn't remember their posts, dont get much chance to get on here atm so a very quick catch up before the boss gets in! xxx
  • Options
    Morning ladies, oooo lilylilac hurry up and update us!!!

Rocky yes my CBFM has arrived, can't wait to start playing with it...eh I mean using it, problem is I've lost my Auntie Flo, she's 2 days late now, I'm NEVER late, not even straight after the mc!! did another FR yesterday at lunch and it was BFN so now I'm just annoyed at her!! xx
  • Options
    ooo let me know how you get on with your CBFM Huni! I m thinking about getting one.

you're not out until AF shows up - prehaps youve got a shy bean. fingers crossed for you

x x x
  • Options
    no probs purplebubbles, I'll keep you posted how I get on with it xx
  • Options
    i love my cbfm, some people say its a lot of pressure knowing you have to BD on certain days, but i dont tell my DH and just try to do the SMEP as well so he has no idea! i got a bfp the first month last time after ttc for almost a year - turned out we'd been BD'ing at the wrong times! i'm now in the 2ww of my 5th? cycle... and month 7 since my mmc, but it took my body a good 3/4 months to sort itself out! xxx
  • Options
    Please can you add me to the list I will be testing 19th Feb - last time I joined the October list I got my BFP, then miscarried in November, so hopefully this will be a lucky post for me.

Good luck everyone

Sarah
  • Options
    Ohhh Lily were are you??? Im gona be bombarding you with txts soon LOL!!!

Huni 2 days late! maybe there is a shy bean after all!! Fingers crossed.
    I like my cbfm too & conceived last time 1st month using it so hope it does the trick this time.

I've not really been ss this cycle I have still been getting those weird twinges all but nothing else to repot even my boobs arent that sore which hey normally are post ov!!!
    Sarah I will add you to the list hope this thread is lucky for you hun

hello everybody else xxx
  • Options
    I tested AGAIN at lunch with a CBD and got a BFN so I'm getting so annoyed at the old witch, she's torturing me on purpose :roll: xx
  • Options
    Oh my god!! So sorry for keeping you guys hanging... I've had an absolutely horrendous morning! :\(

Got the faint line on the test so dropped kids off then tootled off to town (needed to collect some trainers I had on order for my son). There's been an accident on the main route so was diverted halfway round the blooming city (or at least it seemed that way!!).

Got into town, picked up the trainers and all important tests (SD ones image ). Went back to car park - one of the multi storey jobbies - starts going down the ramps to exit and some flaming jackass hit the side of my car and kept going forward!! Moving my car as he went image .

Bloody idiot was going to do a runner as well - until the security guards came out and stood in front of his car! Told him in no uncertain terms that they had witnessed what had happened and that it had all been caught on CCTV. Police were on their way etc etc.

Not a lot of damage done tbh (I've got a large MPV which is built like a ruddy tank) just some denting to the passenger side and a few scuffs and scrapes on the driver side.

Went straight over to hubs work as was so shook up - kind of went into autopilot and hubs work is closer than home.

Only got back half hour ago...

Anywhoo..... it's a.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

B F P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby Finally Present! image
  • Options
    Congratulations Lilylilac thats great news. xx
  • Options
    congrats Lily L! xx
  • Options
    YAYYYY thats great news hun lots of sticky dust coming your way for this one.

Im so happy LOL we said we'd get a lurve bug last month & now I just have to get one too along with the others here.

Sorry to read about your accident what a dick male driver I assume LOL!!! Glad your ok.

Huni sorry that the old witch is messing around I hope she has gone on a vacation & you have a real shy bean there, maybe you ov a little later than thought.
    xxx