Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

May TTC - 4 BFPs!

Replies

• Options
    I have been really intermittent bleeding since Thursday, been waiting for full AF to arrive and still no sign!

I have had some bleeding every day since Thursday, but never enough to wear anything, and really just one off sort of bleeding/spotting each day.

I have tested and got BFN so I know I am not PG. I had a proper bleed last night and thought that I had CD1 but then had nothing again all night and this morning. So I have no idea what is happening.......

This is my first real cycle since MC and tablets to regulate my bleeding as I was bleeding for 12 weeks after my D+C, maybe it is just a really light AF.

Has anyone else ever had such a light AF?:\?
  • Options
    Kazzie, sorry the witch got you. Its rubbish isn't it when you test, then AF turns up straight after!

3054, i hope your bleeding sorts itself out soon.

Well, after days of symptom spotting (period type pains, off my food, felt a bit sick t times) i've just given in and done a test. Don't know exactly what possessed me to do one in the evening, but oh my god- BFP!!!
    I'm so excited, but i don't think its quite sunk in yet. Don't really know what to do with myself now! Really hope this is a sticky bean.
    Good luck to everyone testing this month xx
  • Options
    Massive congrats Elli79!!! Ace news image

Sorry to those who are out this month

Love MrsH xxx
  • Options
    I had a D&C on 1st may so i'll count that as day 1 so af should be roughly due 1st june, even though i was told it could take 6wks for my period.

please could you put my down for then anyway xxx
  • Options
    Hi girls!

Oh my God we have our first May BFP!!!
    Congratulations Elli79 here's a massive bucketload of babydust for you xxx

Sorry to read the witch got you 3054 and Kazzie
    I bought my POAS today for the 22nd. Not sure how I feel about it, everything crossed for us.

BS xx
  • Options
    Hi hun will you add me for 1st June please image

Xx
  • Options
    hi ladies, just checking in, just wanted to say good luck to you all! sending baby dust your way!!

kari & babes
    13+0
  • Options
    Hi Girls

I gave in a tested today! And guess what?! I got a BFP!!!!!

I'm so excited again, although tinged with the knowledge of my MC in January I know it'a early days.

Lots of love

Babysteps + puddin xx
  • Options
    Congrats Babysteps, amazing news,
    See you over in preg after mc/ec!!
    Praying its a sticky one for you xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks MrsH. We're thrilled! Think I'm gonna hang around here for a little while though, will see you over in pg soon xx
  • Options
    Babysteps, congratulations, thats brilliant news! Throwing lots of nice sticky baby dust your way!
    See you in pg when we're brave enough to join!
    xx
  • Options
    On cd26 now. Last cycle was 26 days, before that where 32 and 35 but they where chemical pregnancy's, so not sure when af will arrive. For the first time ever I got some symptons, which gives me hope, but don't want to have to much hope.

I eat so much at the moment and keep eating even if it makes me feel sick. (yesterday I ate so much it made me feel terrible and I still was eating some candy afterwards :S) I can smell things my husband can't and it is freaking me out. I can smell the cat when he is on the other side of the room and I never smelled the cat before. And I am tired again, constantly.

Part of me hopes this is a bfp, but part of me wishes it would be next month. Last weekend we have been drinking, even though there might have been a chance. Just don't want to stop living anymore just in case. Next weekend we are supposed to go for a few drinks as well, but by that time I know.
  • Options
    congrats on the bfp!! see you i preg. after mc!
  • Options
    OMG!! Been off line for a few days and two BFP's!!

Fantastic news girlies!! Eli and Babysteps CONGRATULATIONS! Here's to a H&H 9 months!! xxxxx

I am SSing at mo, really excited about testing but too early I think. AF not due until 28th! But do have sore boobs and cramping, which as you know is the same as AF symptoms but still..... you never know! and your not out until she arrives!

Good luck to everyone testing in the next week or so!

FIngers crossed for more lucky BFP's xxxxx
  • Options
    Hi there

Up early today - just can't sleep at all, mixture between excitement and worry. I did another POAS this morning which is BFP as well. This could be a habit. lol. I don't think I'll be moving over to pg or the DI forums anytime soon, I hope you ladies don't mind but I'm more comfortable here? I know that sounds a bit mad but I don't want to set myself up for a fall, I really really hope this is a comfortable little puddin.

Good luck Breighlin, symptoms sound promising to me, I am soooo thirsty but apart from that nothing really.

Fingers crossed for you Fairythalia for the 28th I hope this is a lucky thread for all of us.

Sending everyone and myself lots of babydust
    Have a lovely Friday xxxx
  • Options
    hi, just thought i'd update you all. I'm being very quiet and sheepish about this, but i did test yesterday on a SD test and got a faint line. I did a cheapie ebay one too and then again this morning and got 2 more faint lines. I'm hoping this time is it - but i'm a bit nervous as last time i had a whopping thick great line. I really don't know when i would have been due on though so i'm hoping i may be a few days early. Will test again tomorrow but hopefully i have a bfp!!x
  • Options
    Congrats Babysteps - fab news xx
    Also srus2710, as they say , A line is a line! I shall whisper congrats to you sweets.

Lovely Friday news xx
  • Options
    srus2710 - sounds promising, you should do a digital test in a day or two to confirm! Lines are often ambiguous but, you can't argue with the word 'pregnant' image

As for me.... CD21 / 8DPO / SS: Feeling really quite nauseous today, ridiculously so, I even turned my nose up at chocolate fingers!!.... :lol:
  • Options
    Hey srus2710 , can I whisper congratulations too?
    Let me know if you'd like me to change this thread to May TTC - 3 BFPs ;0)

Fingers crossed for everyone xx
  • Options
    Well done babysteps and elli! Elli we seem to join this forum together so it would be great to leave around the same time too! 11dpo today but either about to start AF or having implantation bleeding - trying to be positive today as I have also been very quezy and I am never sickly normally!!