Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

May TTC - 4 BFPs!

13»

Replies

• Options
    Ohhh srus2710, i'm whispering congratulations too....a line's a line!!

Fairy, your symptoms are sounding really promising aren't they? I'll be keeping my finger crossed for you!

Muffin, it would be brilliant if you got your BFP this month too... i think we've been through everything else together so far this year. Feeling sick has never seemed so exciting, has it? I was feeling a bit queasy last weekend before my BFP, so i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you too!
    Elli xx
  • Options
    congratulations babysteps!!
    how great that you have got ur BFP in the month you do the thread!
    xxx
  • Options
    little update on me, i did a cbd this morning using fmu and got a pregnant 1-2!!! Thats officially my bfp! Very happy obvioulsy but still being a little reserved as i'm sure we all would since we're all here for the same reason. Good luck to everyone else x
  • Options
    Arrrghhh! Wooo! Congrats srus2710!!!

Yay thats 3 sticky BFP's - I love a luck thread! xxx
  • Options
    Hey girls
    congrats to those with a BFP!!!!
    I won't be testing on 30th as AF has made an appearance. At least I think it has but it's so light I'm only having to use ultra thin panty liners.
    Started my cbfm today, so here's hoping for next month!

Congrats again and good luck to those who have yet to test

xxx
  • Options
    Hey girls

Massive congrats Srus2710, I just knew you had your BFP!!! Hope it's a super sticky bean for youxx

Sorry to hear the witch got you Kat.
    Fairy I am now SS for you! Fingers crossed and tons and tons of babydust your way xx
    Thanks for the congrats Sian, it's still sinking in really xx

Enjoy the rest of your weekend girls x
  • Options
    Congrats to all the BFP's!!

Haven't been on here much recently as my laptop has gone to the hospital so have been either using either of my 2 desktops or hubbys laptop so haven't been on as many sights as i would normally be - had quite a bit to catch up on.

Fingers crossed for all those still to test inc myself and sorry to those who are out this month - next month will be your month xx
  • Options
    SS: update CD25 / 12DPO lots of cramps, prob AF which is due on 28th.

Have bought FR test to do tomorrow morning (2 days earlier than planned!) ;\)

Also have appointment on 2nd July at Fertility clinic to discuss starting a cycle of IVF with ICSI, so at least things are happening. Fingers crossed I won't need to go and pay all that money! x
  • Options
    Hi all, not so sure about my cycle yet, still in limbo!!!!!!! I had some sort of AF last week, but then I got 6 smileys faces in a row on CB OV test, finally got a negative today..........

So I have no idea if I have OV or not, but we did BD on Friday and Saturday, so if I did OV about the right time........

Just going to wait and see.

On a positive note, I seem to be back to normal now, no bleeding, no spotting, no nothing, my CM is back to being clear, this is the first time since my MMC in Feb so fingers crossed I am there now and can really start again next month.

Just a slight chance this time I think so hopefully 2ww wont be so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!image
  • Options
    Hi Fairy, just to say good luck hun, I really hope this is your month too but you mustn't beat yourself up if it's not hun, sending lots of PMA abd babydust your way xxx

Good luck 3054, glad to hear your body is sorting itself out and wishing you lots of babydust too x
  • Options
    Thanks Babysteps

BFN this morning, so I don't think we've got lucky this month, no AF yet but from experience I would expect a BFP by now if I'd caught during Ov which was 13 days ago.

Never mind, maybe next time? and good luck 3054

Fairy T x
  • Options
    Sorry to G/C but just wanted to say congratulations to all those with BFP's!!

Big hugs to those that haven't been so luck this time!!

PMA for June - I dont know if anyone has seen the advert but I quite fancy having one of those 11,000 world cup babies!!xxx
  • Options
    Just to say I got AF on 28th so I'm out. The good news is though that this is the first month since ERPC that we've had a normal cycle length!

Over to June which will be month 18 of TTC! Grrr! x
  • Options
    heya u forgot to put me down!!
    i got my BFP on 27th may!
    xxx
  • Options
    Haven't managed to get on here hardly as my laptop has died but my new one should be here with in the week image

my af showed up unfortunately, a week later than I thought it would (2nd af since mc) and so it's looking like my cycles are 37 days long now. Anyone else had this happen that their cycles become longer after mc?

So I won't be testing till July now!!