Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Bleeding

Just went to the toilet and when I wipred there was red on the tissue

I'm not in pain at all, and today would be 36 days after my op (the same length as my cycle)

So think AF might just be here!

I'm kind of glad and kind of devastated too

Replies

• Hey Kimmy

I know how you feel......I was relieved when AF arrived as I knew I cld ttc again 'properly' BUT...it obviously means what we do not want to hear (not pg).

It helped me move forward though and be positive! Me and hubby have been bd for England.....so you can too now lol (if thats what you want to do).

http://tt.lilypie.com/9cmIp1/.png

• Sending ((((((((((hugs)))))))))

Loosing a baby is such a rollercoaster. I remember being happy that my AF had returned as it meant things were getting back to normal and I felt more positive about the future...but then I sat there and cried my eyes out the next minute because it was another reminder that I was no longer pregnant.

Good luck with everything.

Take care, NN xx
  • Aw the first one is the worst so many mixed feelings. Hope you are doing ok, glad she is not being too mean to you xx
  • Hi Kimmy

Well that's some news at least so you know where you are now. I know it's still disappointing but you can now start ttc without any confusion so that's a good thing.

Oh when you are done with her (or if she gives you any grief) could you please give her a boot up the backside and send her my way to London cos she is playing games with me at the moment!! If I'm going to be disappointed too then I want to get on with it!

I'm glad you aren't in any pain at the moment and hope it stays that way for you.

BTW, I like your hot dogs! :lol:

xx
  • The hot dogs are fab aren't they?!

sim75, I am happy to stick her on the train to you- it's a direct line from where I live in Bucks to London

Feeling poo today. Still no pain or anything, but I'm feeling like H2B doesn't care about what happened. He is always out round his mate's houses and never stays in with me. I was so upset last night I was sobbing in bed. It hurts me to even think that he wouldn't care. He says he does but he doesn't show it. He thinks I am always having a go at him. Maybe I am, but I feel hurt and that he is using me as a excuse to go out all the time. He physically can't stay in- he was out all the time beofre this even happened!

I don't know how to make him understand, or even listen to me
  • Men just deal with things differently to women. It can make it hard for us to understand sometimes and can be very frustrating. Try to take a step back if you can and take a different approach. He is hurting too for sure. Sometimes guys think that going out and ignoring the stuff going on in front of them is the best way to deal with it. Doesn't make it easy for us.
    We are always here for you honey xx
  • Thanks guys

We are supposed to be going out for a meal with his work on Friday night and I said I wouldn't go, then later he text me and asked me to still go

So that's a good sign! x
  • Hmmmm.. dare I say "rubberband" theory?
    Hope things start to get better for you xx;\)
  • Hmm, me too. Although he went out AGAIN last night even though I asked him not to. Grrrr!

Also, he is having the occasional cigarette again. I hate smoking! He has given up abut 4 times now (last time he was smoking it was when he was stressed when I was in hospital)

I told him this morning that we have enough up against us now with the fact I only have one fallopian tube, but he is smoking and deliberately affecting the quality of his swimmers! So selfish!
  • Aw hun sorry your H is being a pain. I think sometimes though it is easy to forget that this is a completely different experience for men especially if you mc early. It is not something they can see or even feel and even if they want it, I think it is so much easier for a man to be objective about the loss. He is probably feeling it more than you. In relation to the smoking have you tried another approach, I try not to go on too much about not doing this because of trying for a baby and not doing that because it might affect fertility and angle it more at a healthy lifestyle. It tends to have more affect when they think it will have a direct benefit to them and makes them feel less like a sperm provider. We do try really hard not to make it into an objective and to keep it fun xx hope your ok. Talk to him, you never know smoking might be his way of coping with the loss. My H took to shutting himself in the shed and spraying bits of his motor bike, didn't affect his health but didn't help with the intimacy and baby making!