Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

hello x

2»

Replies

• Hi PB

Time certainly does help. When it first happened I hated it when people said to me to just give it time - I thought I would never feel better, but now I do feel better. You'll get there in the end.
  • I am so so sorry about your loss. I was tears from reading it, not only because of the dreadful thing that happened, but because of you and your oh's bravery, strength and positivity. I cannot begin to imagine what you are both going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.
  • Hi,
    Thanks for your thoughts yesterday, it helps to know people give a damn and to get kindness like you and all the ladies on here have shown restores my faith in humankind! It wasn't easy, but i think i found the day before even worse, I think when yesterday came it was almost a relief and it genuinely feels like a great weight has been lifted. Yesterdday was our last milestone and we got through it. You'll get the same feelings when these milestones come along over the coming months, but just remember you've got friends on here and we'll be there to comfort you when you need it and be an ear when you need to rant!
    Big hugs and love, Jackie xx
  • Hi Purplebubbles,
    I am so very sorry for your loss.
    That must have been devestating for you to have got to almost 17wks, heartbreaking. I really feel for you hun.
    I hope you can stay strong and get through this. I had a mmc at 12wks and have taken great comfort from talking to all the lovely ladies on here.
    Thinking of you
    Love & prayers
    nettie x
  • Hi Purplebubbles,
    I am so very sorry for your loss.
    That must have been devestating for you to have got to almost 17wks, heartbreaking. I really feel for you hun.
    I hope you can stay strong and get through this. I had a mmc at 12wks and have taken great comfort from talking to all the lovely ladies on here.
    Thinking of you
    Love & prayers
    nettie x