GOOD LUCK FOR 2010

Hi all, just wanted to say Good Luck to every one for 2010 in TTC.

Have finally decided to try n stop abcessing over TTC again. Havent got much of a choose as im just completely butting my OH of the idea by not stop talking about it. Kind of turned it into a chore. So from now on I think my new years revolution is going to be to enjoy trying for a baby n hopefully chill out abit about the whole thing ( although I know full well the min I get a sign of preg I will b straight down the chemist haha)

Hope we all have a much better year. Good Luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:\)

• Good luck to you too! I find it so hard not to talk to oh about ttc all the time - sometimes I have to consciously think of other things to talk about!! Lets hope 2010 brings us all our long wished for bfp.
  • Good luck to us all, I have a feeling 2010 will be the year we all get our longed for bubbas xx
  • Yes lots and lots and lots of Good Luck to us all.! This has been such a rubbish year and i,ll be glad to see the end of it. I am obsessed about getting pregnant again too and talk about it all the time . I pray every day that we will all get our 2010 babies as we all deserve it. x