Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Agnus castus anyone??????

I am trying this for first time this month as my last two cycles were 48 and 51, so seeing if I can reduce cycle length and stimulate some ewcm and ovulation. Anyone have any stories or info to share?

Thanks guys

Replies

• Hi I have read lots of good stories about agnus castrus but when I took it (and I admit it was only for one month) it actually made my cycle longer by a week but I did get a peak on my CBFM which I hadnt for months. Even though I had the capsules the taste was not great. Do not get the drops even vodka would not hide the taste!
  • i have long cycles of 45d ish and the month i took ac my cycle was 62 days!!!
  • For anyone who is interested, took this fir first time This month and got my first peak and first opk since the mc, I am cd20........ Woo hoo x
  • Yay!! Great news!!! Zxx
  • Ooh............was reading up on this and was about to embark on a purchase and trying it out...........but not sure I fancy ending up with such long cycles! I just wondered whether it would help kick start me as I haven't OV since the mc. Now I am not so sure!

Apple x
  • I started taking agnus castus last November after ovulation went awol. My periods had been weird and irregular since my mc in Jan 2009. I started by taking the recommended 4 capsules a day and my cycles got shorter and shorter- going from 32 days to 24 days in length. This was over 4 or 5 months. So I cut back to 2 capsules a day and got a steady 29-30 day cycle. I have now stopped taking them and my cycles are still remaining at 29-30 days so I have nothing but good things to say about agnus castus.