Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

SOME FEEDBACK PLEASE?

HI GUYS...

HAD MY 2ND MC ON MONDAY AT 7 WEEKS...WENT TO A&E AND WAS ADMITTED..NEXT MORNING GOT A 2 SECOND SCAN....THE DOCTOR SAID HE CANNOT SEE ANY SAC. AND THAT WAS IT...I WALKED BACK INTO MY ROOM AND WAS TOLD I CAN GO HOME. NO D&C REQUIRED.

IM AM GOING BACK IN TO THE HOSPITAL TOMORROW TO GET A FOLLOW UP OF BLOODS TO TEST FOR HCG LEVELS. AND I'LL HAVE ANOTHER SCAN ON MONDAY...

JUST WONDERING WHY THEY ARE MAKING ME HAVE ANOTHER SCAN ON MONDAY WHEN THEY HAVE ALREADY STATED THAT NO SAC WAS PRESENT.

HAS ANYBODY EVER HAD TO GET 2 SCANS IF THEY DID NOT NEED A D&C?

SORRY IF TMI..BUT I HAVE BEEN PASSING TISSUE SO I KNOW THAT I AM NO LONGER PREGNANT.

:\?

Replies

• First of all im am so so sorry your going through this again. I cant believe how cruel life is.
    I would say they will just be checking that all is gone as its dangerous for you if its not.
    Dont forget we are always here for you if you need a shoulder or just to vent.

(((hugs)))
  • THANKS BABYLOVE* I HAVE TO SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT YOU REALLY HAVE BEEN GREAT! ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE LADIES....

I FELT HORRIBLE ON MONDAY AND TUESDAY...BUT NOW I FEEL AS IF NOTHING HAS HAPPENED AND I FEEL SO GUILTY.....

I HAVE BABY CLOTHES IN A BAG FROM MY SISTER AS A PRESENT...AND I WAS LOOKING AT THEM AND I COULDN'T CRY

I AM JUST NUMB I THINK...MY PARTNER IS DEALING WITH IT BY SITTING UP IN THE COMPUTER ROOM ALL DAY AND WE HARDLY TALK AT ALL...ITS JUST REALLY WEIRD ATMOSPHERE..

IM SURE IT'LL HIT ME WHEN I AM ALONE AT SOME STAGE....I THE KIND OF PERSON THAT CANNOT CRY WHEN I FEEL I SHOULD BE OR WHEN I WANT TO...VERY FRUSTRATING.
  • Ooopps

[Modified by: *Babylove* on July 14, 2010 10:33 PM]

• You will have good days and bad days. I found that I got cross with myself somes days for not being upset but I was just numb, cross, confused and wanted to know WHY. I was just so angry with my baby for giving up. I know that sounds dreadful but thats how I felt.
    As for your OH, they all act differently about it as do we. I thought my OH wasnt affected untill he started sleep walking. So if it takes him to sit and play computer games so be it. Just try and talk to each other as we didnt and ebded up having a row about it all. It did worj out for the best as I had thought he was not grieving when he was.

Sorry I sort of lost track there but hope your ok (as much as you can be)

xxx
  • Triple post (stupid BE)

[Modified by: *Babylove* on July 14, 2010 10:32 PM]

• sorry to hear that karen!....i feel the exact same as you and babylove were saying...

i hope you are okay and we are all here for each other...1 step at a time...

talking to you guys is what helps me sooo much...id be lost with out ye!

xxx XX xx huge hugs and kisses!

We'll all get there at some stage!;\)
  • Hub I'm so sorry your going through this again, it's so cruel and not fair. Hope your okay and remember we are here if you need us. X
  • Just had a thought. You did say you lived in S.Ireland didnt you?
    I dont want to go into details on here but did you see the latest f**k up in the healthcare? There was a documentary on in a couple of weeks ago and was in all the papers. Anyway they are prob being extra careful now.

Lots of love xxx
  • hi TTCAM
    so sorry to hear of your MC - Its normal for them to scan you twice and its just to check everything has left you and you are ok to Try again - if you feel like it. My hospital was really good when I had mine - but having the 2nd scan was hard as you know they won't find anything. At least you know your body is healthy though and doing what it should be.
    TC
    Parsnip x