Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Crimbo babies! anyone want one as an xmas gift?... 8 BFPS!

1101112131416»

Replies

• RockyK, sorry love you'll have to take me off. I mc this weekend. :cry: Hopefully 3rd time lucky will bring me my sticky one.
  • Baby on board, I'm so sorry sweetie. I too have had 2mc and know how much it hurts, but I have to say that I'm now pg again, and really hope it's 3rd time lucky!

gemgems that has gone sooo quickly, hope you're keeping well
    :\)

Hope everyone else is OK.

Quick update on me, I am stranded in NYV due to the flight closures and it doesn't look as though I'm going to be getting on a plane until Saturday - a whole week after I was supposed to! I think I'm about 6weeks ish so this week is a biggy for me, my other mc have both been in the sixth week so I'm really hoping to get to 7 weeks this time - please keep your fingers crossed for me ladies.

xxx
  • fingers crossed rainbow image
    sorry to hear baby on board image hugs to ya! they do say 3rd time lucky so dont let it put you off trying or anything!! xx
  • my testing date feels like agesss away!! im getting impatient! looking abit bloated today and have an aching back but that could be from the BDing!! Lol!! Good Luck to everyone testing sumtym this week! image xx
  • No sign of the whitch yet =D So if this carries on i shall be testing MAY 3rd =D Day after my 20th birthday soooooo excited xxx
  • just thought i would pop in and see how everyone is. anyone talk to Lau? is she back? how many days is your cycle usually angel? good luck to all aprouching thier test dates!! hope all is well!

kari&bean
  • I was thinkking about laujai too gussie, hope she didn't get stranded anywhere!

This thread is a lucky one so hope it works for eveyone else on here!

xxx
  • Hi ladies, just popping in to say hi and see how everyone is? Really hope you all get some fantastic news really soon xx
  • The witch got me. I'm out again!!! I'm getting fed up now it has been 7 months and nothing... We are going to see the Dr next week. Before I got pregnant I was off my pill for about 3/4 years before my bfp, I couldn't take a wait that length of time. I'm going mad with impatience...
  • sorry she got you BL, make sure you update us after ur app! May will be month 10 for us... image however we couldn't try this month becasue of these tablets, am now cd5 though so getting prepared for this month! xx
  • Congrats to all the BFP's I've missed, been off line for about a month!

Anyway my AF was due yesterday no show yet but no BFP's either. Lots of cramps and sore boobs but get them each month anyway...? just a case of waiting.... x
  • heya,
    my AF arrived on Sunday, cycle was 39 days!!
    hopefully next month will be a lucky month, altho i get upset when AF arrives i try and look at it possitvly and think well at least me and OH get another BD'ing filled month! lol.
    and i know i am ahead of myself but if i get preg next month i will be testing the day before my mums 50th birthday, so it would be a great pressie for her if i could tell her i am preg again!! xxxx
  • Tested 28th April BFP