Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Crimbo babies! anyone want one as an xmas gift?... 8 BFPS!

Replies

• WOW!! looks like over half of us are on the 2ww at the same time! its going to be a busy 3rd week of march!! good luck to all my cycle buddies!! LOL
  • This is my first month ttc again, so could you put me down for March 19th. Not really sure when AFs due, but thats the date i've chosen! Good luck and lots of sticky baby dust xx
  • Can you add me too please, will be testing nxt week on my birthday 5th march image x
  • sugar a bfp would be a wonderful prez.!!!! good luck hun!
  • I spoke too soon!! - turns out I haven't ovulated and so won't be testing next week.

Onto cd 45, still no sign of ovulation. I hate my crappy body sometimes.

good luck to everyone else - here's to a load of little christmas puddings!
  • sorry to hear that littleb? shall i change your date to tbc?

Think i've done quite well updating the date list so far! quite chuffed.

Laujai how's the new job going? how is everyone else?

xxx
  • Yes please!!! That would make my xmas image plus my bday is last day of Nov and we got married early Dec, so it'd be extra special if it was around our 1st anniversairy image Not idea when i'll be testing as only mc on sun but i'll let you know when it happens image
  • Hey ladies the witch got me so rolling onto month 6 of ttc after mc. I will be testing on the 26 March and not a day before!!! This will be my first month of using CBFM so hopefully I'll get a better idea of my ov dates.Good luck everyone xx
  • Hi all, just wanted to join in...... just recovering from MC so not really thinking March will be our month, but we will try..... you never know. Im not sure at the moment about my AF, if at all I will be testing towards the end of March, we shall see. Will keep you updated!
  • Thanks for adding me rocky image..... I'll stick with no date as still no af, I'm not going to stress about testing as I've no idea when af will turn up as it'll be first after mc I'm just going to hold out until she shows and if she doesn't maybe end of march, that way if it is a bfp I've lost a few weeks of freaking out with worry image
    good luck all and happy bd'ing x
  • that would be great rocky, thanks! - yesterday was a bit of a down day- feeling much brighter and PMA is rising! Muffin has inspired my to use my CBFM so I feel a bit more positive about ttc

xx
  • Can you add me? First time ttc after mmc and D&C last month so fingers crossed. Paddy day testing for me!
  • sugar n spice, good luck with ur testing, we are testing on the same day!! i dont feel preg at all and since we are only a week away from testing im pretty sure its going to be bad news for me, so since its ur birthday i hope u get the good news you want image xxx
  • hello ladies! just stopped in to say hello and how is everyone??
  • Sian490 and Gussie, thank you for the good birthday wishes!! I hope March brings lots more of us sticky BFP's!
    Sian it's far too early to tell yet hun. I know what you mean though, it's very hard to get your hopes up for fear of them being dashed image Positive vibes and keep away from the tests until Friday! lol! I know I'm going to find it VERY hard!!!!
    x x x
  • Well I am out this month, AF got me, so feeling really fed up image

My cycles are on average 25 days so I should be due to test again around the 29th March which will be my little miracle baby's second birthday so praying that is a good omen!!
  • Well I really think I had my first AF this week after MC. I think CD1 was the 26th of Feb. AF is now coming to an end. I have had a really awfull time since my operation, and Im really looking forward to starting to TTC again. My cycle is normally 30-32 days so think I should OV around the 12th of March and should be ready to test around the 25th of March. No exact science seeing as it is frist time around since MC but we shall see. How exciting oficiall TTC again!!!!!!!!!:lol:
  • Hi 3054,
    We are on the same CD day I think hun, as AF visited me on the 26th and on her way now...
    My cycle was usually 29 days so bit shorter than yours, but who knows after the mc.
    Look forward to following your journey if you don't mind and hopefully getting some fab news at the end of March.
    Hugs xxxx
  • hi ladies,

can I be added please? I think AF is due on 5th march - so ill have that date as testing.

good luck everyone and lots and lots of sticky baby dust

x x x
  • MrsH, looking forward to being cycle buddies....... just so glad I got to this point were I can start looking forward to testing again. Sending you lots of sticky baby dust. Are you using anything or just doing lots of BD'ing...... think I am going to use OV tests for this first cycle to to try and sort my cycle out. Let me know? x