Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Crimbo babies! anyone want one as an xmas gift?... 8 BFPS!

Replies

• Hi huni,

Yay a cycle buddy (never had one before!), sending lots of baby dust your way too hun.
    I have some cheapy ov tests from Ebay but haven't really used them before - might give them a go or perhaps invest in some slightly more expensive ones. Think I will go for lots of BD'ing (lucky hubs!!) and see...
    Keep in touch huni xxxx
  • Hi ladies

Rocky job is going well thanks, it's nice working p/t & not having to much stress!!!

Have been struggling a bit lately, our 3rd due date is this month & im finding it a little hard to cope, it's ok when I have stuff to take my mind off it but when I have to time to think my mind is going crazy!! Hope everyone else is good xxx
  • hey all, firstly just to say if i get anyone;s dates wrong or accidentally miss adding one please shout!!! it's hard to keep up at times!

Laujai glad the job is going well hun! sorry to hear about the due date hun image i can understand how hard it must be for you. xxx
  • Hey Rocky, can you add me please. I left a message before but i can't find it now!! I'm testing 26th March. I'm on cycle 6 so fingers crossed that my CBFM purchase does the trick this month! Thanks hun x
  • hi ladies, your doing a wonderful job rocky dont worry!! lau,glad your job is going good hun! just heading into 2ww and starting to feel the anxiety already! omg! lol
  • all sorted BabyLuv.

Thanks gussie, it's just had keeping up with everyone, unfortunately there are quite a few of us in here image

ooohhhh our first March tester is almost here! xx
  • Thanks hun,
    Yay our first tester!!!! Group PMA for Kazzie1234!!!!! xx
  • hi Ladies,

well AF was due on 5th March - but she made an early appearance last night!!!! so im out for this month, but good luck ladies and lots and lots of baby dust

sending lots of PMA vibes to Kazzie1234 x x x

x x x
  • sorry she got you pb and how evil turning up early, though personally i think i'd rather that than late!... how long are your cycles? could you be in with a 2nd test date this month?... xxx
  • oooooo I like you're thinking Rocky!

Before Mc my cycles were about 29 days - but this last one was 26 days, so if they are now going to be 26 days thats puts AF as arriving at 29th March. please put me in for that date - yeah I can still be in the March gang.

x x x
  • hi ya,

Im filling myself up with PMA! So Ive just ordered my zestica and marked off all the dates that we should BD in my diary - to follow the SMEP.

bring it on!!!

x x x
  • Hi ladies! Well I got my first peak on the CBFM today (ran in to show h2b who thought for a second it was a BFP bless him :lol: ) It's abit later than what I thought, cd17, but just sooo happy to have got it! You would nearly think I had got my BFP :lol:
    Can you change my test date to the 17th Rocky? Was going to wait until AF was late but I'll be off work then so it would be an ideal day to find out either way! O quick question, should I expect another peak tomorrow and if so when do I actually count as 1dpo??

Hi MrsH! how are you getting on hun? xx

• all sorted pb! and there's still a couple fo days lee way at the end of the Month too!

yay huni! course i can! it's exciting isn't it! every month i get just as excited! lol, blees ur oh! you will def def get a peak tomorrow, u always get 2 followed by a high and then lows and i class the first low as 1dpo, i've tried it several diff ways and this one seems to be the most accurate for me! ooohhhh yay!

xxx
  • sorry she got u pb image maybe u will get BFP at the end of the month.
    im testin 2mo mornin EEK im sure it will be BFN tho but oh well xxxx
  • Oh good luck Sian!! I've chickened out I'm afraid. I'm pretty sure shes on her way so I might wait til Monday now. Plus the fact I don't wana see BFN on my birthday of all days!! x x x
  • MrsH. Well I think I am finally ready to go again. I am still counting my AF from the 26th so am on CD7. We are both off this weekend, so let the BD'ing begin........ going to start using OV tests on MOnday morning as my cycle was normally about 32 days so would normally would OV around day 15/16, testing early incase my cycle has changed. I feel like a different person since my bleeding has stopped and so excited to be TTC again. Will keep you updated, hopefully will see first positive on OV test soon. Good luck........ it would be great if we got BFP together....... hope all is well. Take care all x:lol:
  • hello all! boy theres alot of us in here this month image
    PB- sorry she got you hun maybe she'll cut you a break at the end of the month! image
    huni- so excited for your first peak!! yay! bless your oh! how sweet! i havent got to use mine yet as it came when i was on cd9 and have to program it before cd5. im very excited to use it, but also hope i get a bfp this month and wont have to!
    kazzie & sian- GOOD LUCK!!!
    sugar-Happy Birthday to you,happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear sugar,happy birthday to you! lol also good luck!
    3054- congrats on getting to officially start ttc! Have Fun!!image
    if i missed anyone sorry its hard to keep up! image

where do you all get such cute clip art for your profile i couldnt find anything that will let me put it on it always says exceeds space?? none of my personal pics will even load??
    *hugs* kari
  • Gussie, I type "cute avatar" or "baby dust" or something into google images and save the ones I like, I could spend all day looking through them though so be warned it's addictive! :lol:

Got my second peak today, was still excited to see it even though I knew it would be there :lol: Had the most awful ov pains yesterday, they have never been so bad before, a few brought tears to my eyes! but I'm counting it all as good signs image

Happy birthday Sugar!! xx
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY - sugar'n'spice!

gussie i totally agree it's hard to keep up!

Had my bloods taken today, OMG! she took SSOOOO much and warned be that it's routine that they could ask for some more, FFS! i don't mind blood tests but she filled up 7 pots as it was!!!!! GGGRRRR. xxx
  • wow Rocky, 7 pots!!? I always wonder why they need even 1, surely 1 drop for each test tells them all they need to know! Make sure you eat/drink plenty today after that or you could get dizzy spells xx